Video Glasses On A Dingoo A320

R

RedBaron

Has any body used video glasses on a Dingoo A320, what was it like?

I have video glasses and I have a Dingoo, but I havn't used them together. I will have a go when I get home from work and report.

Works great, most of the handheld emulators look ok, but the gamegear looks a bit ropey!

Most console emulators look fantastic.

The arcade stuff looks excellent through them.

For some reason the Atari Lynx emulator crashes the Dingoo when you try and load a game when using them!

Pardon me, young man, but what are these "video glasses" you speak of?

I'd have thought that they are glasses that you wear, which contain two small screens behind lenses. The effect of wearing them and piping a video signal through them is that you get the feeling of watching your games on a cinema screen quite close up (ie, they fill your vision).

They are only capable of displaying a 2D image, so no fun with stereo-visual effects. Wouldn't mind a pair, but to be honest, I'd rather just hook my '2x up to the projector. Last I looked, they were quite low-res (160x140) but ISTR that screens of up to 320x240 are now available, if not higher by now.

D.

And one can look like the geek of the week as a bonus too ;)

169250-480-360.jpg

Attachments

• 169250-480-360.jpg
    169250-480-360.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 170
might be a stupid question but i have limited vision in one of my eyes, would this prevent me from using a pair of these? If not would you guys recommend them?

Hi, I think it depends on how limited the vision is, for instance you can wear them over glasses if that is any use to you.

I bought them because I thought they looked like a fun gadget, and I just love gadgets! I don't use them very often, just when I remember that I have them. For instance, when I saw this tread.

They are cleaver though and I have been fairly impressed with them.

HI if you have the time could you do a test for me by just closing your right eye and reporting on what you see. Would be a big help.
thanks
coe

coevin said:
HI if you have the time could you do a test for me by just closing your right eye and reporting on what you see. Would be a big help.
thanks
coe
Just done it, and pleased to confirm that its fine - the screen appears slightly to the left and not perfectly central, but not that noticeable, I don't think you would have a problem :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wondered about this... aren't these things like *really* bad for your eye sight?

Back