Release Arora Rift 32X, out now!

right i appologise for having cloged this page with support help (i should have opened a support thread, but initially cause no one else had problems i thought it would be a 1 post fix)

I have finally got arora working. I have never used the minimenu once ive always used xfce however just out of a matter of interest i booted up in to mini menu and i am able to run arora absolutely fine from there (but still can not open through xfce menu)

If anyone else gets an issue this could be worth a try.

Thanks again for the game blackstudios
I'm glad you got it working. Hopefully the update will make it work in xfce too, because it will take less RAM to run, after some optimizations I've made.

If the pandora version is 32-bit graphics,what is caanoo version then,meaning is it 16-bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchased. Partly because it was cheap but also to support commercial development.
Thank you for the support.

@foxblock: I see nothing wrong with publishing commercial apps for an open source console that is dominated by free software, but sadly not everyone in this community feels the same.

I was happy to buy this as well. It may be interesting to see the difference between what people are willing to buy something for vs what you could make in donations on something given to all for free.

No milkshake your not the only person now bought it from repo,i bought it from there aswell.

I've got issue with on level 2 it froze and had to do hard rest,did anyone get this problem.

it frooze on level 2,i had to hard reset.
Might be a memory issue. Do you still have the problem? If so then I will check into it, but I can't guarantee anything as I haven't experienced any freezing myself when playing through the game on several occasions. There's lots of things that can causing problems i.e SD cards or some application in the background.

Btw, don't forget to stop by the facebook page to leave a comment or two. Link is in my sig.

Back