Are you interested in a new Pandora LCD cable?

Would you want to order a new LCD cable for your Pandora for 30$

• Total voters

@EvilDragon

"The Pandora has the standard warranty of one year after you received your unit. However, EvilDragon has said that he has "no problem replacing LCD Cables and broken nubs for free if you have one of the old units, even after the warranty time, as this is a common issue.""

My Pandora indeed seems to be the Pandora-1001 with the "First Batch" sticker.

Do you still offer the free replacement or is the info totally outdated?

Also, i am currently considering swapping out the cable by myself, but i couldn't find any dissassembly manual on the wiki.

To the people here, who already did swap it out in the past, is it harder than on a typical laptop or relatively easy?

To the people here, who already did swap it out in the past, is it harder than on a typical laptop or relatively easy?
Are there any cables still available?

ED replaced my cable and it looked like he practiced it a lot. I think he had to make a twist in the middle, which appeared to be the hardest part.

Are there any cables still available?

ED replaced my cable and it looked like he practiced it a lot. I think he had to make a twist in the middle, which appeared to be the hardest part.

Yes, according to the shop, these are still available.

I have swapped out LCD cables often on laptops, but spending 45 EUR plus shipping for a rather rare spare part, one that can break very easily...I don't know.

I don't expect for ED to continue swapping them out for free, the batch is limited for a reason.

Still i rather wait for an official reply by ED.

Back