Buying one with out any doubt

• Yes definitely

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

16GB cards can be had for under $60. Which seems on par with the pricing of the 8GB cards (twice the price for twice the capacity).

I'll be getting one and this is my first post!

Been lurking here for a while, never really felt the need to register/post. I'm not technically minded in the slightest so wouldn't have been much help, I'm just a gamer/fan of the scene and what you guys do.

Thought it was maybe time to break my cherry and say hello.

Hello.

I will buy one. The main reason that may hinder are conditions of shipping to Russia (cost,etc).

Tripmonkey_uk said:
Yep.. as soon as I find a way to pay for it.

erm.. anyone want to buy a Neo-Geo arcade machine? :unsure:
I would, but Their expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Withered Don said:

Been lurking here for a while, never really felt the need to register/post. I'm not technically minded in the slightest so wouldn't have been much help, I'm just a gamer/fan of the scene and what you guys do.

Hello.
Big hi :D

waffles said:
Tripmonkey_uk said:

Not really. I'd take £300 for mine as It needs a little work to get it mint and for a quick sale. Wonder if one of the Pandora devs will do me a straight swap ;)

Yes, as soon as I have enough cash. I will probably be able to purchase by Christmas (probably from the second batch; that is if other users give it good reviews).

Tripmonkey_uk said:
Withered Don said:

Hello.
Big hi :D

waffles said:
Tripmonkey_uk said:
too bad shipping would be insane.

Not really. I'd take £300 for mine as It needs a little work to get it mint and for a quick sale. Wonder if one of the Pandora devs will do me a straight swap ;)

Wow, thats about the price of just a nice control deck.
Hey, if i get in the first batch and you don't, I'll trade you :p

javaJake said:
emil10001 said:
16GB cards can be had for under $60. Which seems on par with the pricing of the 8GB cards (twice the price for twice the capacity).
Whoa, link? :blink:

Here's the cheapest I could find.

BigTruck said:
javaJake said:
emil10001 said:
Whoa, link? :blink:

Here's the cheapest I could find.

Its not a class 6, actually it doesn't even show what class it is. It may be slow as hell for transfer rates.

PSyMastR said:
Its not a class 6, actually it doesn't even show what class it is. It may be slow as hell for transfer rates.
Here is a 16GB class 6 card for $49.99 plus shipping. Not too shabby.

PSyMastR said:
It says Class 6 right on the packaging.
Chip's is a better deal, though...

Chip said:
PSyMastR said:
Here is a 16GB class 6 card for $49.99 plus shipping. Not too shabby.

Indeed, the card is rated "top notch" on 3rd-party websites as well. Bookmarked. :)

Edit: And it's marked as being "Turbo Class 6", unlike most other cards on a really really nice benchmarking site I found (or was I linked to it... can't remember now).

CronoTriggerfan said:
I'm tempted to buy two of these right now before they're out! :p One for games, the other for music and movies. Thanks a lot for the link, Chip!

If I were you, I'd hold off. Just a few weeks ago the cheapest was $60. SD cards seem to drop in price very rapidly. By the time the Pandora's out, they might be down to $40 maybe even less.

It sucks that the Pandora will be coming out right in the middle of my basic training for the Australian Army. I leave this Monday, so here is to hoping the Pandora gets delayed till late September, I'll be finished by then.

Oh yeah, cyas all in three months then!

Back