Question About Ordering?

#1 GameMaster

Website
Visit site
I already got the form that tells what the prices are and I replied to the E-mail of what they asked for. So far it has been 1 day going on 2 and no reply back.

But my question is are you to reply to the E-mail or forward it to them because I was reading it now and seen that it says this (Please forward your full name and address, so we are able to generate an order number for you. Payment is by credit card via Google checkout. Other payment options are available on request - Bank Transfer/Cheque/Money order.) :huh: so should I try forwarding them one and see if I get a reply or wait.

Thanks

Just reply. Forwarding your name means to just send it to them. An email forward is really just a reply to a different address anyway, they wouldn't know the difference if you chose to hit forward or reply button.

WizardStan said:
Just reply. Forwarding your name means to just send it to them. An email forward is really just a reply to a different address anyway, they wouldn't know the difference if you chose to hit forward or reply button.
Well that's pretty much what I was thinking.

Thanks for the info. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back