Are You A Young Genius, Or A Button Zapping Old Duffer?

Please select your age bracket

• 0 to 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11 - 15

• 16 - 20

• 21 - 25

• 26 - 30

• 31 - 35

• 36 - 40

• 41 - 45

• 46 - 50

• 51 - 55

• 56 - 60

• 61 - 70

• 71 - 80

• 81 - 90

• 91 and above

• Total voters

Loubear posted on Sep 18 2006 at 04:15 PM said:
Mind explaining hitched to me? If it's something ffed up, don't bother.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

... sorry, but

Last edited by a moderator:
TelcoLou posted on Sep 18 2006 at 04:18 PM said:

... sorry, but

...I see it coming from a distance

@dcgm
If you felt that you didn't deserve that, tell that to the many times you absolutely loved to make fun of my age. "Your 14 and you don't know anything!" Sure, stay by that. What is up with the poem/rap? "Another nigga deceased?" Bullets and "for real?" Seriously, what is up with that, stop clowning around. There are placesthat are like that somewhere, but I hope it's not the one your planning to go into.

P.S.
Stop using "gangsta" lingo. Not funny.

@dsraa
Actually I started high school this year. Not really a dumbass either. I'm not legal age to work at shoprite or something, so I can't really refute that. Mind explaining hitched to me? If it's something ffed up, don't bother.

Edit: Urban dictionary is your friend.
who cares what you think, youre an ignorant little 11 year old kiddie.

Hitched- GETTING MARRIED NUMBNUTS

I was 14 when I worked, so please, shut the fuck up until you learn to stop talking out of your ass. And read the rap i posted over and over until you understand it. Nitwit.

Loubear posted on Sep 18 2006 at 04:20 PM said:

... sorry, but

Youz a bitch-ass little nigga, loubitch.

Loubear posted on Sep 18 2006 at 09:20 PM said:

... sorry, but

...you're a tit.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 18 2006 at 04:37 PM said:
You know what? Let's start it up again. Can you see this coming from a distance?:

* punches loubear *

Really, who started that silly phrase? It just shows the level of collective immaturity of some users here. And you all call him a kid. <_<

* Punches Loubear *

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 18 2006 at 04:24 PM said:
@dcgm
If you felt that you didn't deserve that, tell that to the many times you absolutely loved to make fun of my age. "Your 14 and you don't know anything!" Sure, stay by that. What is up with the poem/rap? "Another nigga deceased?" Bullets and "for real?" Seriously, what is up with that, stop clowning around. There are placesthat are like that somewhere, but I hope it's not the one your planning to go into.

P.S.

@dsraa
Actually I started high school this year. Not really a dumbass either. I'm not legal age to work at shoprite or something, so I can't really refute that. Mind explaining hitched to me? If it's something ffed up, don't bother.

I was 14 when I worked, so please, shut the fuck up until you learn to stop talking out of your ass. And read the rap i posted over and over until you understand it. Nitwit.

I admit it, I act like an idiot in the spam forums alot. I really do admit it. As for you, stop insulting me everytime I speak and learn some sense. Your rap doesn't tell me anything. I read it alright, but what is it supposed to signify? "I'm a stupid kid who is just going to wait and get shot at." Go read the definition of ignorance, and figure out that you are the ignorant one because of your refusal to listen to anyone younger than you. On the topic of work, I don't work not because I don't want to, but because I don't have the time for it. I take my grades seriously, and I get A's and the occaisonal B.

@you and iignotus

Cut the insults and start talking sense. Insults come from the coward who doesn't know what he's talking about and has to resort to it. If you can prove your not, make your paragraphs something other than "You don't know nothing! Dumbass! Nitwit! Stop talking out your ass"

Loubear posted on Sep 18 2006 at 09:43 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 18 2006 at 04:24 PM said:
@dcgm

P.S.

@dsraa

I admit it, I act like an idiot in the spam forums alot. I really do admit it. As for you, stop insulting me everytime I speak and learn some sense. Your rap doesn't tell me anything. I read it alright, but what is it supposed to signify? "I'm a stupid kid who is just going to wait and get shot at." Go read the definition of ignorance, and figure out that you are the ignorant one because of your refusal to listen to anyone younger than you. On the topic of work, I don't work not because I don't want to, but because I don't have the time for it. I take my grades seriously, and I get A's and the occaisonal B.

@you and iignotus

Cut the insults and start talking sense. Insults come from the coward who doesn't know what he's talking about and has to resort to it. If you can prove your not, make your paragraphs something other than "You don't know nothing! Dumbass! Nitwit! Stop talking out your ass"

You know nothing.

Oi boys, keep all your bickering for the Spam forum, this is off topic. Any more squabbling in this thread and I will remove comments or even close the thread, and I would prefer not to close down this pole as I find it interesting on the average age of our forum users.

Loubear is right, though. I am spamming a lot and I also diss Sam Fisher or others but there is a point when fun just becomes an insult that actually hurts somebody. I don`t think people should prove their immaturity by stating how much older they are than Loubear and insulting him just because they are older. That`s BS. Also, Loubear is probably one of the most mature kids I have met on the internet on a forum like this. Usually you get a lot of fanboys, little morons or attention beggers... He really is quite witty and smart for his age. I remember being an idiot when I was 14 and discovered the internet.

Loubear posted on Sep 5 2006 at 07:49 PM said:
oogly boogly boo

Loubear posted on Sep 5 2006 at 11:56 AM said:
OOGLY BOOGLY BOO!

Loubear posted on Sep 4 2006 at 02:04 PM said:
OOGLY BOOGLY BOO!

Loubear posted on Sep 4 2006 at 08:54 AM said:
OOGLY BOOGLY BOO!

Loubear posted on Sep 3 2006 at 07:26 PM said:
OOGLY BOOGLY BOO!

Loubear posted on Sep 3 2006 at 07:11 PM said:
OOGLY BOOGLY BOO!

Loubear posted on Sep 3 2006 at 04:18 PM said:
OOGLY BOOGLY BOO!

Loubear posted on Sep 3 2006 at 04:12 PM said:
OOGLY BOOGLY BOO!

Loubear posted on Sep 3 2006 at 04:11 PM said:
OOGLY BOOGLY BOO!

My hated for the kid aside, I have seen PLENTY of more mature 14 year olds. He acts his age.

Loubear posted on Sep 18 2006 at 04:43 PM said:
@you and iignotus

Yo little niggy i'm coming for you when u sleep imma cut you bitch-asssssssssssss.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 18 2006 at 06:07 PM said:
Loubear posted on Sep 5 2006 at 07:49 PM said:
oogly boogly boo

Loubear posted on Sep 5 2006 at 11:56 AM said:
OOGLY BOOGLY BOO!

Loubear posted on Sep 4 2006 at 02:04 PM said:
OOGLY BOOGLY BOO!

Loubear posted on Sep 4 2006 at 08:54 AM said:
OOGLY BOOGLY BOO!

Loubear posted on Sep 3 2006 at 07:26 PM said:
OOGLY BOOGLY BOO!

Loubear posted on Sep 3 2006 at 07:11 PM said:
OOGLY BOOGLY BOO!

Loubear posted on Sep 3 2006 at 04:18 PM said:
OOGLY BOOGLY BOO!

Loubear posted on Sep 3 2006 at 04:12 PM said:
OOGLY BOOGLY BOO!

Loubear posted on Sep 3 2006 at 04:11 PM said:
OOGLY BOOGLY BOO!

My hated for the kid aside, I have seen PLENTY of more mature 14 year olds. He acts his age.

Likewise. As a present for you and only you, dcgm, type this into your browser window.

Code:
java script:alert("OOGLY BOOGLY BOO!")

WarmFluffyUK posted on Sep 18 2006 at 04:33 PM said:
Oi boys, keep all your bickering for the Spam forum, this is off topic. Any more squabbling in this thread and I will remove comments or even close the thread, and I would prefer not to close down this pole as I find it interesting on the average age of our forum users.
I am finding it interesting too. I am glad some one else joined that was older than me or I would have been the old man here. :eek: Or Oldest Duffer.

Back