Are There Any Pandora's Left For Sale?

Nation.A.List said:
I have to say that I disagree with this for 2 reasons.
I as well. Far be it for me to engage in arm chair engineering, but if they aren't absolutely 100% perfect then they aren't absolutely 100% perfect and there doesn't seem to be much more you can do. If the lid doesn't quite close perfectly or the buttons sometimes stick just a tad, are you going to ask them to retweak the mould again? We know how well that went over last time, eh. And then what about the first 1000 with the "less-than-perfect" cases? I don't understand the logic behind waiting, but I'll abide by it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zotty said:
I don't get the whole case thing anymore.... defies logic...

And I don't get how this thread derailed so much that it's all about the cases now :huh:
It's always about cases! :lol:
Start any topic and it'll end up about cases.

If we had feedback about sub par cases, fair enough, but I've not seen one person truly unhappy and that's even when they've been critical.

Oh well, hopefully it want delay the rest by much.

There's the shoulder button clearance, the possibility of sticker appliance, and making larger holes somewhere in the case that are 3 tasks the assemblers are currently doing that OpenPandora might want to discuss with the plastics factory - and that will involve Fatih and the translator, I imagine, and that means doing it when Fatih isn't excessively busy with his wedding.

Monk said:
There's the shoulder button clearance, the possibility of sticker appliance, and making larger holes somewhere in the case that are 3 tasks the assemblers are currently doing that OpenPandora might want to discuss with the plastics factory - and that will involve Fatih and the translator, I imagine, and that means doing it when Fatih isn't excessively busy with his wedding.

And if this procedure takes another two or three weeks longer, they would be faster by doing the modifications in the UK. I doubt that the chinese factory will handle these things faster - OpenPandora is just a tiny unimportant customer.

Monk said:
That I can see, but that's not what he said.
Think I'll choose to believe this version :lol:

Zotty said:
I don't get the whole case thing anymore.... defies logic...

And I don't get how this thread derailed so much that it's all about the cases now :huh:

I apologize for that. The derailment is partially my fault, but the original "where are the cases" thread was even more off-topic, and Craig was responding/updating about them here, so it seemed like the right place.

I'm not sure what you don't get about it - the fiasco, the uncertainty, the disappointment, why it's a big deal to people. But either way, hopefully it will be resolved.

To answer the actually question of "Are there any pandora's left for sale?"

Nope not of the first batch atleast. I got my email earlier confirming that all of them had been spoken for and telling me I will be notified when the second batch is available for pre order.

Zotty said:
Wedding, Pandora.... hmmm, I know which one I would choose :lol:

yep, already made the mistake... through there was no pandora in the balance :lol:

Back