arcade emulation

papapopalung

Website
Visit site
anyone know EXACTLY which games X-cade emulates? the website's pretty vague... it just says pac-man, donkey kong, and others with 8080 chip. anyone help please?

I believe it gives full details in the readme file. Download it and have a read.

if you run the rommer tool that comes in the download, there's a dropdown list that shows all the games it supports

Its a bit vague abotu the GP32 version, since thats onyl a small peanut of the real XCade system; XCade (the desktop one) runs about 100 games; XCade the Palm version about 20 or 30 games.

The GP32 XCade I think does all the XCade raster games, and some of the cinemartronics games; it doens't do Asteroids or the Atari verctor games, if I recall. It doesn't have Ladybug since thats pretty new. Maybe it does :)

So.. you get PAcman and the Pac-like games, Donkey Kong and DKJr, Pengo, Galaxian, Moon Cresta,; I think you get Ripoff and Astar Castle, bu tI forget. Space Invaders and related games too work, and Phoenix. Mauybe some others, but I forget :)

jeff

Back