April is here - so whats realistic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberbug

Still Fresh
So what is realistic start of mass production?

We in the USA are going to get further delayed because of the FCC testing :wacko:

The wait is unrealistically painful. I just cannot wait. I check the forums every single fricking day.

4046.jpg

:lol:

Hells_Dark said:
Everything was speeding up..
and now it's like the forums are dead, no news..
:|

Michael didnt't receive the transparent case yet ?

if i didn't misunderstand it is lying around at fatihs place, who currently is on holiday or something.

hch said:
Hells_Dark said:

if i didn't misunderstand it is lying around at fatihs place, who currently is on holiday or something.

If that's true, then that's very disappointing.

must admit i am literally gagging for some kind of update. its just eating away in the back of my mind and especially hard since i dont have a job and all i do all day is refresh the same pages!

though i am of course really interested in the entire project, ive been pondering on the keymats recently. things are very quite on them and i thought they were essentially a "done deal" by now.

everything feels soo close and within grasp. keymats were discussed with manufacturers so must be not far off, boards were ordered, components were all ordered, some case parts being made, screens ordered, batteries a-ok, nubs being repaid for. it just feels like its a case of bringing it all together but i cant tell if it is.

joa said:
hch said:
Hells_Dark said:

If that's true, then that's very disappointing.

MWeston said it himself just before GP32 went down. He said Fatih had received the clear CNC, but he couldn't get it from him because he (Fatih) was 'away on business'.

Must... resist... passing... comment.....

renegadechic said:
must admit i am literally gagging for some kind of update. its just eating away in the back of my mind and especially hard since i dont have a job and all i do all day is refresh the same pages!
Same here... F5 F5 F5!!!

*sigh* My roommate is starting to believe I got ripped off, but I know better :ph34r:

What's the best case scenario for shipping as of now?

Sometime in June, probably. The case will take a while to mass-produce, then they still have to do assembly and test a few units.

Sometime in July, maybe.

In about 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back