Anyone Working On Gbc?

chickendung

TO THE TRENTON TAR PITS!
Website
i currently do not have a website.com
Hey I was curious if any developer has started on porting Gnuboy or some other game boy and game boy color emulator for the Wiz. Any info would be very much appreciated. I would port it but I have absolutely no programming or compiling knowledge.

Thanks.

I wouldn't be surprised if nobody codes it just to spite the people asking for it. =P

This thread could have been put into the "wishes " section though. That is the thread where begging for ports is actually kind of OK.

DaveC posted on May 31 2009 at 08:08 AM said:
This thread could have been put into the "wishes " section though. That is the thread where begging for ports is actually kind of OK.
Kind of.

>.>

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand why everyone would be interested in gameboy for the wiz. It would make the wiz everyone's dream gameboy =D XD

i dont see what is wrong with asking for a gameboy colour emulator. I think the more emulators made will increase the lifespan of the system

Why are so many people suddenly against gbc emulation? The GP2X had an emulator, and now many think it's pointless on the Wiz. The gameboy had some great games:
Zelda Link's Awakening
Zelda Oracle Duo
Warioland 2 and 3
Mario Deluxe
Just a few off the top of my head. There are many excellent other titles.

chickendung posted on May 31 2009 at 10:05 PM said:
Why are so many people suddenly against gbc emulation? The GP2X had an emulator, and now many think it's pointless on the Wiz.
I think you must be delusional, no one is against GBC emulation on Wiz, nor has anyone said it's pointless.. where are you getting this idea? Is it because no one thus far has said that they're working on one? It actually took forever for GP2X to get one that didn't have a really broken interface.

You might feel better if you directed some of your nervous energy into learning how to port emulators. Just saying.

Exophase posted on May 31 2009 at 09:15 PM said:
chickendung posted on May 31 2009 at 10:05 PM said:
Why are so many people suddenly against gbc emulation? The GP2X had an emulator, and now many think it's pointless on the Wiz.
I think you must be delusional, no one is against GBC emulation on Wiz, nor has anyone said it's pointless.. where are you getting this idea? Is it because no one thus far has said that they're working on one? It actually took forever for GP2X to get one that didn't have a really broken interface.

You might feel better if you directed some of your nervous energy into learning how to port emulators. Just saying.
Yeah, nobody's againts GBC/GBA emulation on the wiz, in fact the very opposite, there's been a few people asking for GBC/GBA on the wiz. xD That's why it's funny. And really, the wiz is a much better system for emulating gameboy to begin with.

Back