Anyone Willing To Give Theirs Up...

Jonttu

Still Fresh
I've been intently following the scene every day for the past several/many years (NOT A HABIT). Got the GP32 way back and then a year or two back got the GP2X. I've only recently made an account (never really needed to post). One little day my pretty little eye caught something outstanding, significant; be it the Pandora? Aigh. I've been following it since its announcement and blah yadi yadi delay yada.. here we are. I'm exited yay, it being so close to its release that is.. finally.. hopefully, yet I'm rather upset that it may be of late until I receive my pwnheld (handheld pwnage). SO finally on to my question: is anyone possibly receiving their device before Christmas willing to give theirs up? I would in return exchange a fair amount o' booty via paypal of course and whenever I received my Pandy, I would send it in the mail to you to boot.

-Jonttu
Mind, could a mod change the title from there to their thx- tis a bit late, then again careless is as careless does

at this point- no full device made, even with the prototype case- combined with any future delays, assembly times, packaging, and shipping, i doubt anyone will get theirs by that point

As has been said, there seems to be little chance of (m)any going out this year. If anybody has pre-ordered and doesn't want it they are likely to either cancel the order or put it on ebay.

There is every possibility that there will be units from the first batch put up for sale for those that do drop out - but at the end of the queue.

Please, nobody else start one of these threads. We're all being very nice and avoiding flaming - so far.

I have had my refund and unfortunately it's just before I start all my Christmas craziness, so I decided to default on an early Pandora and wait until the 2nd batch, you can have mine if you wish.

P.S. Topic title amended.

I've tried to understand what the topic title is supposed to mean. But I don't get it :huh:
Anyone willing to explain?

WarmFluffyUK: you got that wrong I think
He wants to receive the pandora as soon as possible, but is still going to receive his own. This means you send him your pandora in case you receive it before christmas - he will send you some money for it. Once he receives his pandora he will send it to you.
Sounds more than stupid to me to be honest.

JayFoxRox said:
He wants to receive the pandora as soon as possible, but is still going to receive his own. This means you send him your pandora in case you receive it before christmas - he will send you some money for it. Once he receives his pandora he will send it to you.
Re-reading the post you're correct.

mali said:
I've tried to understand what the topic title is supposed to mean. But I don't get it :huh:
Anyone willing to explain?
The first batch of Pandora's have just gone through the recent bank refund fiasco, which means some people have had refunds and have to re-order. Not all people automatically re-order and I'm one of those. It's come way too close to Christmas and an extra £213 is most welcomed right now. So I am guessing the OP was asking for those who have not re-ordered to let them know.

I do apologise to Craig for letting OpenPandora down on this but as he would say, business is business, and right now it makes more sense for me to have the money and order from the 2nd batch. The timing of this is the main factor in my decision and if everything was on time, and the banks hadn't gone nuts, and the weather wasn't rainy, and I could get may hair to stop frizzing.... Sorry, factors beyond our control have led to this unfortunate outcome :(

Last edited by a moderator:
JayFoxRox said:
Yeah you nailed it on the head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back