For anyone willing to sell their Wooden Pandora Box

Majin Wamu

Powered by Pixels
Hello everyone. Recently I just realized that it was possible to buy an Open Pandora with the wooden box. I've seen it before on an unboxing video and thought it was only given to those who pre-ordered the unit (that's what the guy in the video had said). Until recently, I found out if I was to have bought it from the evil dragon store, I would had been given the option to include it bundled with the Open Pandora; however I bought it from a different store since I am from the US.

Anyways, is there anyone out there who is willing to sell me theirs? and if so how much are you willing to sell it for?

I am looking for one that is in perfect (or near perfect) condition. Please respond to this post if you are interested in selling it. Please also state how much and how you plan to complete the transaction.

Thank you in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone willing to buy a craigx box ? seriously ?
Is that what it is? Well to be honest, I don't mind, I just like the look and it looks like an awesome container to store my Pandora. It sure is a bit better than the cardboard box that I got mine in.

To me it doesn't matter about who made it, or the name or whatever, I just really like the design. I was really hoping to get one.

by the way, how much do you need to donate to become a donator, like yourself?

Any amount you want. Feel free to match Exophase donation though :)
Thanks so much sebt3 for your help. Unfortunately I am unable to top that donation, wish I could offer a lot of money like that...someday soon though. I am still just a university student but slowly, the further I go, the better the job I get. I donated a ton of money to that Mighty Number 9 project.  :unsure:

ED has told me in the past he plans on adding the wooden box to his site www.dragonbox.de so that it may be purchased separately. Don't think he has the time to get around to it, however.

ED has told me in the past he plans on adding the wooden box to his site www.dragonbox.de so that it may be purchased separately. Don't think he has the time to get around to it, however.
I hope he does, I would really like to have one. I haven't found anyone who is selling one online so I sure hope someone who is willing to sell theirs finds this board.

I honestly thought someone who is interested would had already found this board...actually I thought I would had gotten several interested people...I guess not.

check here for more details and on how to order one too :

http://pandoralive.info/?p=1930

here's a pic: (design made by my good mate TraylorPark from the boards :) )

boxfront-and-back-s2.png

wow those look totally awesome! but not quite the ones I am looking for. But maybe I can pick one up.

I can send you my case but I won't be at my parents place for a few weeks. It just sits in a drawer anyhow. Its a bit more rough and ready than you might think.

I can send you my case but I won't be at my parents place for a few weeks. It just sits in a drawer anyhow. Its a bit more rough and ready than you might think.
That would be awesome! I would greatly appreciate it! What do you mean by rough and ready? haha. I haven't ever heard that one before. I'll wait as long as you need. Thank you so so much for responding :)

That would be awesome! I would greatly appreciate it! What do you mean by rough and ready? haha. I haven't ever heard that one before. I'll wait as long as you need. Thank you so so much for responding :)
"Rough and ready" well its not perfectly symmetrical, the hinge on the lid is quite weak and there is glue clearly visible beneath the velevty lining.

I will pm you so that it will serve as a reminder to me.

i guess i could sell mine as well. it also got a fancy order number in red paint on its side. i only opened it once so its fair to say its in brand new condition :)

i guess i could sell mine as well. it also got a fancy order number in red paint on its side. i only opened it once so its fair to say its in brand new condition :)
oh yeah? I guess if you want. The guy above you is also selling his to me. If you don't want it I may take it off your hands, but it might be hard to beat the other offer because he is only asking for postage

"Rough and ready" well its not perfectly symmetrical, the hinge on the lid is quite weak and there is glue clearly visible beneath the velevty lining. I will pm you so that it will serve as a reminder to me
Thank you so much. I will gladly pay the postage. You are truly an awesome person. Hey, one more question, what does that badge of the Pandora on your profile mean? It is right above the donator button.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back