Anyone willing to exchange/just give away a pandora?

I have 15 Model M keyboards in my office.. I grab them before people throw them out at work.. It will most likely be my severance package how things are going.
Do any have super long cables?  And are any of them totally broken besides the keycaps being in nice condition?  My friend could use a Model M Esc keycap.

Last edited by a moderator:
I threw out a Sparcstation the other day.

I could probably use one of SNESFAN's 20GB discs in my current server project, if they're PATA. Most of my old drives are SCSI, but I fear that the postage across the pond alone would make it cost more than a modern 160GB PATA drive, which it seems are still available.

3 LCD 17" monitors

2 dell pentium d dual core desktops with HD but no keyboards or mice.

1 box of assorted junk - one mans junk is another's treasure!

All worked perfectly last time checked but been so long cannot remember when that was!

Will happily send the lot for a free fully working 1ghz pandora - be quick to avoid disappointment.

Sorry was my poor attempt at a joke. I was just looking in my desk and naming the most oddball things I have yet to throw away. I wasn't able to think of what to do with those HDD's 5 years ago and they've been sitting there ever since. Wasn't a serious trade offer. You pay for shipping or come get them you can have the lot.

Yeah, I know.  I just added that to bulk out my own post.  Anyway, this thread might as well be the multicolour swap shop of computer tat, since nobody but ED's handing out free Pandoras anywhere.

3 LCD 17" monitors

2 dell pentium d dual core desktops with HD but no keyboards or mice.

1 box of assorted junk - one mans junk is another's treasure!

All worked perfectly last time checked but been so long cannot remember when that was!

Will happily send the lot for a free fully working 1ghz pandora - be quick to avoid disappointment.
I am in real need of screens, especially the 17" ones.

Sounds dmn nice.

Also very interesting.

Can i exchange for something else? I got more hardware :3

I could probably use one of SNESFAN's 20GB discs in my current server project, if they're PATA. Most of my old drives are SCSI, but I fear that the postage across the pond alone would make it cost more than a modern 160GB PATA drive, which it seems are still available.
How big are the SCSI?

Speaking o old junk................ I would trade my pandora for a fully working Apple 1, :p :p :p

:(

Maybe there should be an old hardware trade thread.  I would love a clicky keyboard if TrashyMG wanted to trade.  I might be willing to part with a roughly used Apple //e from a school, or some old video game consoles or cartridges.  I also have a Sharp Wizard that someone put away with batteries in it a decade or so ago.  I was going to see if I could repair it but the damage was a bit too much.

I can create a paper board game for exchange to a pandora or a pyra! I also have plenty of cables around I could exchange...

But just send me one in case you don´t need it anymore and I will be super thankfully! ;)

Hum, off the top of my head I think I have a 17GB, a 4GB and a 1024MB.  Not checked for a while though.
NetBSD guys recommend me to have atleast a gig of space on my Mac IIsi if i want NetBSD there.

e5NGqqW.gif

We have sparcstations just lying around at work, however just like the Model M keyboards I can't just take them out of work.

That animated gif should be the avatar of ZetaNeta. That is more or less exactly how I pictured him based on his post history :)

That animated gif should be the avatar of ZetaNeta. That is more or less exactly how I pictured him based on his post history :)
Feedback accepted. Changes will be applied in less than 24 hours 10 minutes.

I actually have a broken ass pandora classic, no sound, purple tint of death.. I don't know if i should fix it, sell/trade it, or just test that will it blend.. Im open for suggestions. No, i don't need computer junk, but i will consider anything retro.

I actually have a broken ass pandora classic, no sound, purple tint of death.. I don't know if i should fix it, sell/trade it, or just test that will it blend.. Im open for suggestions. No, i don't need computer junk, but i will consider anything retro.
Got photos? If I see that I can revive it, I can trade for a Brother AX-140 (French keyboard, 2 year warranty sticker and total retro yellowness still there :3)

Or maybe some 5-inch floppie pack, which still got "Lifetime warranty". (Which i wait to use one day)

Speaking o old junk................ I would trade my pandora for a fully working Apple 1, :p :p :p
Yep, I also like this kind of "junk" especially when it can raise hundreds/thousands on ebay. 

Personally, will swap mine for working TRS - 80 Model II (plus shipping costs of course). Alternatively, Akalabeth - the Ziploc Edition. Fair deal, no?

Got photos? If I see that I can revive it, I can trade for a Brother AX-140 (French keyboard, 2 year warranty sticker and total retro yellowness still there :3)

Or maybe some 5-inch floppie pack, which still got "Lifetime warranty". (Which i wait to use one day)
 i don't have much use for a typewriter, but the wife might. i was thinking something related to gaming. i will post pictures tomorrow.

Back