Anyone willing to exchange/just give away a pandora?

I actually have a broken ass pandora classic, no sound, purple tint of death.. I don't know if i should fix it, sell/trade it, or just test that will it blend.. Im open for suggestions. No, i don't need computer junk, but i will consider anything retro.
Got photos? If I see that I can revive it, I can trade for a Brother AX-140 (French keyboard, 2 year warranty sticker and total retro yellowness still there :3)

Or maybe some 5-inch floppie pack, which still got "Lifetime warranty". (Which i wait to use one day)
 i don't have much use for a typewriter, but the wife might. i was thinking something related to gaming. i will post pictures tomorrow.
I dont play games.

If i wanna play games, i catch myself on that i better to update my kernel on all the servers instead.

I can give you a floppy which originally contained PRINCE OF PERSIA FOR IBM PC.

Right now, if its still alive (I will be surprised), it anyway was formatted under a Mac, when i ran out of floppies.

I have this "blue floppy", and probably had a box with a instruction laying around somewhere.

I can photo if interested.

ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT:

Exchanging a HP Envy dv7 which was heavily murdered with obvious usage of professional tools with a evil laugh, by a expert maniac, over a very big period of time used.

No HDD (Obviously). Needs a replacement charging jack, or some solder to fix the existing one. Sometimes overheats. Quite a nice laptop otherwise.

Exchanging for a GHz pyra.

If you are being serious about your offerings you will need to provide pictures and further technical specifications.

forgot to post pictures. and changed my mind, i think i will just order a new cable for the screen. good luck getting a pandy!

Back