Anyone See "the Filth And The Fury"?

T

TelcoLou

I saw bits & pieces of it over the years, but finally got to see the last hour in its entirety the other night.

I was stunned to see Johhny shed tears for his fallen friend. I now understand why he's still so pissed off today :(

TelcoLou posted on Sep 19 2006 at 03:23 PM said:
I saw bits & pieces of it over the years, but finally got to see the last hour in its entirety the other night.

I was stunned to see Johhny shed tears for his fallen friend. I now understand why he's still so pissed off today :(

It's been a couple years since I've seen it. I don't remember him crying at all, seems rather out of character. It was definitely nice to see some of the backstage-type footage. Let's face it though (and I think they cover this in the movie too?), Sid was a total follower. Again, interesting character, but I really think its kinda sad when people make him out to be a martyr or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
He cried at the end ... hard to see since he sat in a silhouette, but he clearly lost it, wiped his eyes.

And yeah, Sid was an idiot. I Just didn't realize that Johnny still thought of him as a lost friend, and wasn't just some angry, bitter jerk-off frontman.

(Hated in the nation is much more entertaining, IMO ;))

TelcoLou posted on Sep 19 2006 at 04:21 PM said:
(Hated in the nation is much more entertaining, IMO ;))

About GG? Haven't seen it. Doubt I'll have a chance to either. I was never big into GG, but my favorite song of his is "I need adventure" just cause you don' really expect that voice to come from him... very high pitched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back