Google Recruiting Me

Is it worth giving it a shot, considered the painful path that would then await me?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Let me get this right, you don't want a chance at one of the biggest job interviews your ever likely to get? If thats the case your a fool. Forward me the email and let me apply instead :) I don't think I'd survive the interview either, but I'd still like to have a shot!

sam fisher said:
Mosch said:
What's the worst that could happen?

Just do it. If they don't want you after all you have made a very interesting experience. If they want you, you landed THE JOB. Full stop.

Seriously, I would jump at that in a second. Just get some balls and do it, there's nothing to lose here.
Mr T: Get some nut's!

Are you trying to say, "get some nut is!" :huh:

Anyway I voted yes. great opportunity, don't let it slip!

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidge said:
Let me get this right, you don't want a chance at one of the biggest job interviews your ever likely to get? If thats the case your a fool. Forward me the email and let me apply instead :) I don't think I'd survive the interview either, but I'd still like to have a shot!
Dude, I'm not even remotely a sysadmin. Well I'm a sysadmin-to-be, but right now I'm not employable as one. And then, you overestimate the value of this e-mail, because anyone, for example you, can have this interview, here are the guy's coordinates

Brad Fuellenbach
bradf@google.com
work: 650.214.4138

Anyways, instead of dumbly having a phone interview and waste both my time and energy and the interviewer's time, shouldn't I do something smarter like, asking for an internship? Does anyone know if Google takes interns?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back