Anyone Had Any Luck With Fba2X Through Ginge?

Ant1975

Still Fresh
Hi all,

been beefing up my Caanoo with the emulators and games needed, however one game i love that i had on my Dingoo is Wrestlefest. I played that by making a FBA cache file and running it through fba320.

So i got Ginge and downloaded fba2x and installed both on my machine. Now ginge works well, i can load up fba2x, but it doesnt recognise my roms even though i downloaded the correct set of roms. I tried copying over my dingoo wrestlefest cache file, it sees it but it remains red and says its missing parent roms. So ive put the zips and the cache fba file together in a roms folder and it still doesnt see the files.

Anyone know anything about it? And has anyone had any luck getting it to run through ginge on caanoo? Its a ball buster alright.

wizzx said:
Yes it works. You need BIOS Files.

Use google.

Good luck and have a good day

Thats odd though as the dingoo dingux version didnt require bios files. Im not trying to run Neo Geo games.

Last edited by a moderator:
BAFelton said:
I tried with no success :( roms are recognized but when I launch one, FBA crashes.

Ill see if i can crack it.

there is a ready to use Pack of FBA for gp2x online (roms, Bios and cache files integrated)

it shows every rom but few of them want start.
If you change some options in Menu Fba kicks you back to Ginge main menu.

wizzx said:
there is a ready to use Pack of FBA for gp2x online (roms, Bios and cache files integrated)

it shows every rom but few of them want start.
If you change some options in Menu Fba kicks you back to Ginge main menu.

Yeah think thats the pack im using. it just wont work.

ruffnutts said:
I was wondering this - I only want to play dodonpachi lol
Doesn't that work well enough in MAME?

Back