Anyone got Her Knights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were face to me, you'wouldn't make fun of me remember that kid.
About our first post together, reread the topic and u'll see that someone who banish piracy isn't a immature man, kid.
Learn to think before talking. But I know you're young so it's normal.

lol, ok thanks for the advice grandad :p

Edit: Also, im legally an adult now. I can vote, drive, get married, have kids. Just to point that out as u seem to be getting a bit of a boner over the way u call me kid all the time. sorry to ruin ur fantasy :p

If you were face to me, you'wouldn't make fun of me remember that kid.
You are avin a laugh aint u who the fucking hell do you think you are Ronnie or Reggie let me know big man. Lets just remember one think when your calling dozer a kid your the one sat behind a computer screen masturbating furiously covered in your own shit makin adle threats on a forum. Grow up dipshit

Fuckin' johnno15. Son of bitch.
I don't need to masturbate 'cause I have a girlfriend but I doubt you know what it is bastard.
You have chance not to live in France guy because I'd like to meet you to crush your face whenever and wherever you want so shut up if you are an asshole.
I guess you are gay 'cause you are a Dozer dick sucker.

Be careful when you talk 20 years old frustrated virgin.

Shut it u girl your a shit house you make idle threats behind a fucking computer screen. Girlfriend my arse frenchy has she got hairy armpits VA VA VOOM :lol:

I'd like to meet you to crush your face

Ha Ha i dont it very much your a nobody who gets off on acting hard on the internet. Big man your a fucking fag get over it

?!
You language is very poor for an english guy.
You're not able to make a sensible sentence.
Even though I'm good in english ('cause I'm french) I don't manago to understand your fuckin' answer!

Moi aussi je peux t'insulter sans que tu comprennes le moindre mot fils de pute!
Alors là on fait moins le malin, hein?!

Yeah i mean you could try slag me off without me knowing but im not thick i can read french stinky pits an all baby :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back