Anyone got Her Knights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dozer

Efram the retarded rabbit
Website
lawrencewithaw.tumblr.com
Play Asia doesn't have any and doesnt look like they will get any more. Lik sang are waiting for stock but i duno how long that'll be. Does anyone fancy selling my Her Knights? Im not worried about the box or anything, as long as the card is in good condition and works fine.

Cheers!

I have Her Knight but I don't think I'm gonna sell it to a kid who are silly enough not to respect people saying they are immature whereas they are much older than you boy.
I hope you don't think you seem intelligent.
You are only 18 kid so be careful when saying something.

I have Her Knight but I don't think I'm gonna sell it to a kid who are silly enough not to respect people saying they are immature whereas they are much older than you boy.

Who the fuck are you ? :lol:

Who the fuck are you ? :lol:
Someone Senile.

Last edited by a moderator:
What? Age has nothing to do with maturity.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight... :huh:

well if anyone does have any offers u can either reply or pm me please. Ull probly get more cash selling the game to me than bundled with ur gp32 if ur selling the hardware.

Cheers!

joygp does not have it for download, but entware does have the boxed version

to get the box from entware : http://www.entware.com/eng_shop/shop_game_...sp?code=game_20
eurm - am i invisible or something ?

nope... i see myself in the mirror.... yet you dont see my post GIVING YOU THE ANSWER and removing the need to go asking any longer...

same fucking thread man - no fucking excuse
Yeah i saw that, but its pretty expensive and i was wondering if anyone wanted to sell it second hand.

And what is ur problem drumaster??? or are u naturally an asshole? if ur bein a twat because i said that one of ur posts was imature, im sorry but it was. u could at least prove that u are mature by not acting like a cock muncher :angry:.

This drum master is a fucking wanker :angry:

More like fucking bum master :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back