Anyone In The Uk Looking To Buy A Wiz?

ghuk

Still Fresh
Hi guys

I'm looking to sell my GP2X Wiz, had it for about 6 months now but I just dont get the time to play games these days :(

Anyway thought I would post it here before I go down the Ebay route. You'll get the Wiz itself, the Wiz USB cable, Wiz CD & instructions that it came with, a small protective case, SD card reader which is much quicker for transferring those files across :D and 2 x SD cards (1 x 4gb unbranded & 1 x 16gb Sandisk). The only thing that I dont have is the box as I lost it a while back.

I'm looking for £100.00. I live just outside Mill Hill, North West London if you want to collect. If thats not an option I'll throw in a next day courier delivery service that I use at work. However I'll need your postcode before I can confirm free delivery.

The Wiz is in good condition with a good battery life between charges, obviously it does depend on what you are playing on it as some of the emulators noticeably drain the battery a lot quicker! All of the buttons work well and the sound from the speakers is excellent. Only thing I must mention is that there is one stuck pixel on the screen, but to be honest its not really that noticeable. The inbuilt games are fab and the touch screen works really well.

If you want some pics I'll gladly email some to you, I cant seem to work out how you upload them here directly from my PC.

Any questions just give me a shout

Cheers
George

PS - Also selling an Xbox 360 + usual cables, a 20gb hard drive, 1 controller & 2 games (Gears of War 2 & Project Gotham Racing 4). Console is in good condition and I use it to play on Xbox Live. I simply just dont have time in the week any more to play games!

Peter R said:
There is a section of the board designed for selling things here. What are you asking for the Xbox :p ?

Dope! I can never work out these forums :wacko:

£80.00 all in for the Xbox 360

Last edited by a moderator:
Back