For Sale: Ps2 Slim [professional Premod With Crystal Lite 1.1]

zodttd

Solving your premature emulation since the Tapwave
Website
www.zodttd.com
Hi everyone,

I am selling my professionally modded PS2 Slim system for $175 and includes shipping. Hopefully this is an exceptable price. I am selling it because I would like to purchase a PSP (I have no projects for the PSP though) for homebrew/commercial gaming. Those familar with my projects can see why I would like a PSP all a sudden. ;)

My PS2 is the slim model and the warranty seal is intact. It was professionally done and uses the Crystal Lite chip which has worked very well when testing compatibility of backups. It allows online usage though that has not been tested by me. Everything is in like new condition and includes the PS2 box and everything is included. I will also throw in another stock Sony PS2 controller.

If a PS1 and/or PS2 memory card is needed, I can offer them as well.

I can ship to England and the US/Canada definitely. If you live somewhere else, let me know and I'll check if I can get it shipped within reason.

So if you have a lot of your backups/imports and want a slim PS2 to play them on, think about getting mine!

Reply here with questions and/or PM me with serious inquiries.

Thanks!

P.S. Anyone interested in a Supercard CF (DS Dev/Backup Unit) with 1GB CF card? Works well with the fat DS model. If a PassKey is needed one is available as well.

Ohhhh I really want to buy this....but I shouldn't :(

(still thinking about it)

You know you want to! ;P
I appreciate the interest so far. Let me know if you decide you want it. I can get it out Tuesday, and it will probably ship USPS Priority mail unless something else is needed.

Aww man, something tells me GpSP and the CPS2 emu are now kaput on the GP2X :(
After all why spend all of that time coding something that is already full speed on the PSP.

Good luck.

DaveC: Not true. I am continuing both projects. I see where you're going with this though, and I hear you on it. :) ...I don't play games on emulators usually anyways, so I rarely program something to use it afterwards. After all the Supercard CF I mentioned allows me to play DS+GBA backups just fine on the DS. :)

zodttd posted on Dec 25 2006 at 12:48 PM said:
P.S. Anyone interested in a Supercard CF (DS Dev/Backup Unit) with 1GB CF card? Works well with the fat DS model. If a PassKey is needed one is available as well.
how much is the 1gb ds card?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an offer for the Supercard CF + 1GB CF (Ritek Ridata) + M3 PassKey 2 for $65. I'm holding on to his offer until Sunday, so feel free to contact me if you're interested, but I won't know for a day or two if the offer went through.

Back