Anyone Got A Nonflu They Want To Get Rid Of?

kotd

Website
Visit site
Must at least overclock to 156mhz on opensnes9x like my gp32_console does. Looking for a good price not $150 when they cost $149 new otherwise I'll buy a new one. Good condition is also a must preferably never opened up for experimentation ;) unless u want to sell cheap. Oh and don't care about scratches on the plastic screen. Mine has heaps and I treat it like a baby :p :lol:
Thanks

You can have mine. It's in excellent condition, OCs to 156Mhz (and sometimes more). I've never opened it up or dropped it. It also comes with a 128Mb card, Pinball Dreams and Moviepark. If you want it make me an offer. I'm in the UK

P.S. If anyone else wants to buy it let me know

crazeeplaya posted on May 11 2004 at 03:36 PM said:
You can have mine. It's in excellent condition, OCs to 156Mhz (and sometimes more). I've never opened it up or dropped it. It also comes with a 128Mb card, Pinball Dreams and Moviepark. If you want it make me an offer. I'm in the UK

P.S. If anyone else wants to buy it let me know
U savin for a FLU crazee of given up on the gp for now? If you have I suppose you won't continue you're website?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not getting a lot of use at the moment as I've just bought a modded Xbox, which is taking up all of my gaming time B)

I may come back once the BLU is released. I think I'll leave the site up and hope that other members will post some news etc...

Enslaved posted on May 11 2004 at 08:13 PM said:
Sounds like you wanna buy another to play 2 players B)
You mind reader you :D

crazeeplaya posted on May 11 2004 at 10:21 PM said:
It's not getting a lot of use at the moment as I've just bought a modded Xbox, which is taking up all of my gaming time B)

I may come back once the BLU is released. I think I'll leave the site up and hope that other members will post some news etc...
Give me a price estimate your looking for

Lets see a second hand gp32 $80-100US? second hand 128mb card $10-15US?
Or you looking for more?

kotd posted on May 12 2004 at 01:45 AM said:
Lets see a second hand gp32 $80-100US? second hand 128mb card $10-15US?
Or you looking for more?
Hi

If you can go to $125 + shipping then we've got a deal (remember it comes with moviepark and pinball dreams ;))

Crazeeplaya

kotd posted on May 13 2004 at 11:19 PM said:
How much for just the GP?
If kotds willing to go for just the gp...

How much for the 128mb smc? Got me a couple of 64mbs already but want a nice hefty one to watch me moving pictures on :p

I'll sell the GP32 for $110 and the card for $15, neither of these include shipping. If you give me your addresses, I'll calculate shipping

Ill have the Card... whats the postage? Im in UK

Postcode - CA2 6HA

$110 too much for a second hand GP IMO unless someone sells me one for less I'll buy one new for $149.

Back