Want to trade my 2DS + Tablet for (any) Pandora

trix

Very Active Member
Hello.

It's been quite a long time since I logged into these or the gp32x forums, so I don't expect anyone to remember me, but I was a pre-orderer of first batch Pandora waaay back when and got my Pandora years ago.  It was an original unit I paid a premium for using the first skip-the-queue-for-extra-cost offer they had.  I bought it from Craig, donated an extra $20 to the project, and posted a glowing review after using it awhile.  Then it was stolen, I whined on here a bit (or maybe gp32x forums, can't really remember) then since I could not afford another, did not post much after that.

Anyway, in the time since, many people have given me other devices as gifts, but none hold a candle to the Pandora in my opinion, and the Pandora was the perfect handheld for me.  It occurs to me though, that these other devices are quite nice, and maybe some people prefer them over Pandora?

Pandora is more expensive so I offer two devices.

Brand new Nintendo 2DS that I just opened today, but have no games or anything extra for it just what came in the box (including box and packaging)  All I've done with this is open it, charge it to full, turn it on, complete initial setup, and create a "Mii" that can be easily changed.  Easily restored to factory settings if you wish to undo the hour I've been using it.

&

Mostly new Hisense Sero 7 Pro.  A 7" Android tablet comparable to the Nexus but not quite as nice.  This tablet has absolutely no wear and tear on it whatsoever, but has been used so it's setup with PSX emulators and SNES emulators and NES emu and n64 emu and much much more.  Plus a ton of purchased games and apps (legally) bought from Google Play store.  This device is Rooted (user has full access) and includes apps such as LogMeIn Ignition and SixAxis Connector (to use my ps3 controller via bluetooth).  Since the Pandora has good controls, I'm even willing to include my perfect condition PS3 controller for wireless controls.  Necessary for playstation emulation at the very least, and works perfectly with the tablet.  I play PSX games constantly using mini-HDMI to play them on my HDTV with the PS3 controller, as if I had a real playstation.

Phew that's a wall of text.  Interested parties can reply here (I'll try to check back now and again) or email me using thettrix at gmail.

Can include pictures for proof or whatever I suppose, but there is absolutely no damage to either device so any picture on the net will be accurate.  The 2DS is the red and black color scheme, and the tablet is black front and dark grey back with a grippable texture.  Look up the Sero 7 Pro if you want all the details like the specs of the two cameras (front and rear), all I can say for review is that it's my first tablet, it's quite nice, does everything I'd want a tablet to do, but tablet (and touchscreen in general) isn't for me.  Oh and the speakers are on the back which kind of sucks if trying to hear something at low volume while my girlfriend is sleeping and no headphones available.  And the sound quality with good audiophile headphones is not even close to the Pandora, but, I've never found anything that was.

For the Pandora I want, I don't care about wear and tear and character flaws, I'm expecting a little wear for what I'm trying to trade for it, but the Pandora must be in 100% working condition.  I don't need case or anything (still have my old case), though I wouldn't object to TV-out cable.

Must be willing to ship to neutral third party, to verify both of our honesty.

- trix

My girlfriend got it cheap from her work, she works at a hone for people suffering from a rare syndrome and a bunch of 2DS were given out for Xmas and she got one in case I wanted it. Its not bad I'd just rather have Pandora =P

Extras were sold off for $50 each to staff so I could still get that $50 but its worth more than twice that so I'd rather keep it or trade for Pandy

Back