Anyone Else Have Problems W/ The Sonic Doom Mod

bast525

downloaded it at work... on Win XP, tried in quicktime and windows media, and it only plays sound.

what kind of file is it or why isn't it working? I'd REALLY like to see this...

I used the latest Winamp, it works. Also it uses the same Xvid as Gpcinema so you can play it on there...

Thanks for the tip Blah, threw GPcinema and the movie on my SMC... it didn't work quite right, the video was slow and the music was VERY choppy, but I saw enough to figure one thing out....

I WANT THIS MOD!!!!!!!

Blowing away huge packs of Toads and Kirby's?? Sign me up! Seriously this WAD looks SWEEEEEEEET.

I only hope, and I have a feeling I will be let down here :( but lets just hope that the WAD works with GP Doom's saving... I guess PWAD's can't save? That would suck, unless it's a short WAD but it looks pretty big by the video. Seriously looks to be the best wad I've ever seen....

schaap2005 posted on Apr 26 2005 at 11:39 AM said:
Someone know's if the sound on the video (music) is the same in the game?
I like that music :D

The music in the video is from the BSO of Sonic Adventures 2 (Sonic Team) so there are a lot of possibilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope it will be released soon... I dont know if i´m going to play tgis on my GP32 or on my Zod... Probably Zod ´cause NLU sux. This got me excited!!!

damn, I saw the vid, this mod looks tiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh! I can' t wait putting it on my GP!

it looks fantastic!!

I was put off a few doom wads cos they look rly gloomy n dark, but this one is nice n bright n happy :D

Cant wait!!

is this real? maybe someone is joking with us and it's just a fake....
it looks too good to be true ;)

This MOD looks liek the best MOD out there for GPDOOM!!! I just downloaded it and watched it.

For those of you having problems wtaching it on a windoze box downlaod the free
ACE Mega CoDecS Pack here.

It's a big install but will let you play all codec's on the PC. I just had to watch the preview again and it rocks!!!

0-bake posted on Apr 26 2005 at 10:00 PM said:
is this real? maybe someone is joking with us and it's just a fake....
it looks too good to be true ;)
I think it' s more simple to create it than to fake a video of it! :D

rabbits with hats posted on Apr 26 2005 at 08:43 PM said:
I wish I could see it. Too bigger download for me.

Here`s a few pictures for you, As you say it`s too large a file for you to download.

I did my best to choose a wide selection of pics covering the entire video.

Mario000.jpg
Mario001.jpg
Mario002.jpg
Mario003.jpg
Mario004.jpg
Mario005.jpg
Mario006.jpg
Mario007.jpg
Mario008.jpg
Mario009.jpg

Trooper