Anyone Creating DynaMate Levels?

Flavor

Daddy
Well, I was just curious if there are people creating new levels for DynaMate.

I had originally considered making a spot on my DynaMate page where I'd showcase user-made levels.

I haven't really heard any interest in such a thing, so I figured I'd ask around. Maybe people are creating levels on their own but haven't thought about sharing them.

Anyway, I'm not sure how it'd work. Right now, I'm mostly interested to know if people are even using the level editor and if so would you want a way to upload/download user levels.

Flavor

Well, I play DynaMate on and off... more off lately as I got stuck on a level :). I haven't created any levels, but would consider doing so if I could share them easily and would enjoy playing others! So in other words, if you get enough response to make it happen, please post here and I'll start on something.

Okay, well, I'll let the topic go for the weekend and see if we get more responses.

If there's a fair ammount of interest, I'll come up with something. In the short term, it might be as simple as posting the levels as ZIP files, but I think I can do better if I get some time to work on it.

As it is, now, the levels are just stored on your SMC as .LVL files. You should be able to find them.

Back