Another Ourcolony Pic, But This Time A Screenshot!

well, yous should be impressed by the fact they are rendered and not simple photography. the ones with the yellow car and stuff seem to be REALTIME RENDERED.
:rolleyes:

After thinking about it didn't the face of the Emotion chip look better them him.

Barnaby (me!) will admit that they are impressive but he does not like the idea of new consoles coming out so soon.

And Nova, stop pressing the button please. it is infact very fuckin annoying.

21212121.jpg

Now this looks more promising on the ourcolony front.

Daz_Genetic posted on May 1 2005 at 07:33 AM said:
For those who were underwhelmed by the screenshot on Ourcolony.net should take a look at these.

dtv_15.jpg

dtv_6.jpg

http://games.tiscali.cz/clanek/screen.asp?id=8921

These are screenshots from a Next Gen title thats in development. Rumors state that it's from Xbox2 since noone has any Sony tools at present.

Those are probably PS3 as GTA is usually A Sony exclusive at least for awhile. If it is the PS3 will CRUSH Xbox 2, as it looks way better than any of the things that we have seen from Xbox 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
xboxit posted on May 3 2005 at 09:42 PM said:
Barnaby (me!) will admit that they are impressive but he does not like the idea of new consoles coming out so soon.

stop pressing? that was the only time in the past week, stop bitching. that is also annoying

DaveC posted on May 4 2005 at 07:05 PM said:
Daz_Genetic posted on May 1 2005 at 07:33 AM said:
For those who were underwhelmed by the screenshot on Ourcolony.net should take a look at these.

dtv_15.jpg

dtv_6.jpg

http://games.tiscali.cz/clanek/screen.asp?id=8921

These are screenshots from a Next Gen title thats in development. Rumors state that it's from Xbox2 since noone has any Sony tools at present.

Those are probably PS3 as GTA is usually A Sony exclusive at least for awhile. If it is the PS3 will CRUSH Xbox 2, as it looks way better than any of the things that we have seen from Xbox 2.
Fanboy alert :rolleyes:

Nova posted on May 4 2005 at 07:53 PM said:
xboxit posted on May 3 2005 at 09:42 PM said:

stop pressing? that was the only time in the past week, stop bitching. that is also annoying
Its a viscious cycle, you press, i bitch. its really up to you. I guess sorry for bitching when u only did it once but i don't seach for you post so i don't know.

These are from Xbox 2. They look ok, kind of like the current Xbox only higher res (high def).

http://screenshots.teamxbox.com/gallery/1122/Huxley/p1

The GTA screens are probably from PS3 because it is much more powerful. The PS3 has *9* CPU cores at 4 Ghz vs Xbox 2's paltry 3 Ghz power PC chip. Even the Xbox 2's rumored 3 core chip is likely bogus as the new $3000 Macs only will have a single core 2.8 GHz Power PC CPU. It is highly unlikely that a $300 toy will have more CPU power than a $3000 computer. 3 core power PC chips aren't even available yet so how would they be able to use them in a game machine that will have to be in production in a few months? Seems fishy.

Indeed.

But then, it's not about the power anymore. It's about the games. So many people got hooked on Halo, that MS can't fail to make the 360 sell.

Me? I'm just waiting for Fable 2. Whatever, it just means that I have to buy a 360 eventually. Microsoft's plan to build a fanbase was hugely successful, when you think about it, because millions are in a position where they can't see WHY they would want to get a PS3.

Should be an interesting generation, really.

I'm waiting for the PC improvements, I mean really, if a console in 1 and a half years is going to have 16 GHZ of power, what do I get?

markusdragon posted on May 5 2005 at 05:10 PM said:
Someone saw a guy walking around and a car and made an assumption without reading anything about it.

Probably cause it mentions it in the description. I guess they are comparing it with GTA though. I can't read Polish or whatever it is so who knows.

"Popis hry: akční hra ve stylu *GTA* z prostředí amerických měst v časovém období 48 hodin
Datum vydání: prosinec 2006"

Ah. There I was thinking you all had inside information or something :lol:

A quick search on Google reveals this: http://www.steelmonkeys.com/eng/projects_eng.html

"2 Days To Vegas" is a story driven 3rd person action-adventure game. The thrill-a-minute story is crammed full of car chases, shootouts and blah blah blah. The action is set in several major cities across the USA and takes place during an intense 48 hour period. This game has it all, a gripping story blah blah blah. The project is under construction.

Sounds an awful lot like GTA!

Back