Another Ourcolony Pic, But This Time A Screenshot!

sam fisher posted on Apr 28 2005 at 09:45 AM said:
nice and what do you think it is?
I'm not going to say on the basis that It couldn't possibly be it.

moz posted on Apr 28 2005 at 11:49 AM said:
it looks shitty
I take it you're a PC gamer. I'd have a gaming quality PC, but it doesn't have many games I particularly want, and I hate the keyboard and mouse setup.

Last edited by a moderator:
markusdragon posted on Apr 28 2005 at 05:30 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Apr 28 2005 at 09:45 AM said:
nice and what do you think it is?
I'm not going to say on the basis that It couldn't possibly be it.

moz posted on Apr 28 2005 at 11:49 AM said:
it looks shitty
I take it you're a PC gamer. I'd have a gaming quality PC, but it doesn't have many games I particularly want, and I hate the keyboard and mouse setup.
heh, have you even seen a FF game for PS2? they have better gfx. PS2! Ha!

go to the main site.

ourcolony.net and type in NIN and look at the pic...hmmm, looks XBOXish to me.

EDIT: Nevermind, i think its all random what pic you get, but there is a pic that looks like the power button of the new xbox pics that have been floating around as well as reflection of the actual unit.

right, me neither. I think the current xbox could do that without any big probs. It might be the resolution of the pics that's supposed to be outstanding, tho.

RoboJoe32 posted on Apr 28 2005 at 06:14 PM said:
It doesn't look shitty, but i'm not exactly wow'd
its a still image a bitmap nothing more nothing less, we dont even know if its real time rendered.

its a shitty picture to show off the capabilities of the next gen console which will take us into 2010

moz posted on Apr 28 2005 at 08:02 PM said:
its a still image a bitmap nothing more nothing less, we dont even know if its real time rendered.

its a shitty picture to show off the capabilities of the next gen console which will take us into 2010

Ah, but surely that makes it extremely suitable for the extreme vauge nature of the ARG B)

markusdragon posted on Apr 28 2005 at 08:07 PM said:
moz posted on Apr 28 2005 at 08:02 PM said:

Ah, but surely that makes it extremely suitable for the extreme vauge nature of the ARG B)
indeed you are correct sir, i have a 3dFX banshee kicking about somewhere

Back