Announce: Caster Coming To Linux (and Therefore...pandora...)

'WizardStan' said:
What I was secretly trying to ask and hoping you'd give away without my being blunt about it was if it will also be released for $10 or, because it's a third party developer, if the cost will be bumped up slightly. If you can't tell or don't know at this point, that's fine too, I'm mostly just prodding for information out of curiosity, not any real need to know.
'Svartalf' said:
Pricing for the Linux and Pandora versions will be the same as the Windows and MacOS versions and will be obtainable from Elecorn's sales site.
'Svartalf' said:
It's the same deal for ALL versions of the title- including the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
D'oh.
WizardStan.setReading(failed);
:p

cat /dev/brain > /dev/null

..... the java made me do it X.x

Caster looks like an awesome title especially for an indie title... will the later episodes in the series work on the same engine or possibly require some fixes to get working?

WizardStan said:
D'oh.
WizardStan.setReading(failed);
:p
:lol: It's completely okay... I'm familiar with that experience. :D

cb88 said:
Caster looks like an awesome title especially for an indie title... will the later episodes in the series work on the same engine or possibly require some fixes to get working?
It's my understanding that there shouldn't be any fixes needed overall for the subsequent episodes. If there is, I'll try to make them as minimal and painless as possible on the Pandora/Linux side of things. :D

Back