An Alternative Device Smartq 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartq7

Still Fresh
I think a great alternative device besides the Pandora is the SMARTQ 5 or SMARTQ 7. Link to one of the supplier if interested.

-------------------------------------
For a reliable source for the SmartQ5 and SmartQ7 go to " www.smartq7.com " estore online. They are currently taking pre-order for these two units. The ordering is secure, fast, and simple.

I think a great alternative device besides the Pandora is the SMARTQ 5 or SMARTQ 7. Link to one of the supplier if interested.
For a reliable source for the SmartQ5 and SmartQ7 go to " www.smartq7.com " estore online. They are currently taking pre-order for these two units. The ordering is secure, fast, and simple.

While an interesting MID, it lacks several key features the fans of the Pandora and Wiz demand. Namely, gaming controls. For those that are interested, here's the spec to the "7" which is close in horsepower to the Pandora... kind of. I wouldn't be interested in one of these myself, but... meh... at least it runs on Open OS.

smartq7specs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A 7 inch screen is more like a netbook than a Pandora-class device. I want something pocket-sized.
Other than that, it looks decent... I suppose. I'd have to see it in person or something.

The UK member of the Pandora team already sells the SmartQ5 in his store. AMAZING!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been interested in this device for awhile. Mostly as an ebook reader. The price and form factor are just about right, but I wouldn't want to carry it around. Any chance that craigix would stock these at gbax? .. I'm sure a lot would prefer an european distributor over buying from china directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back