Amiga Emulator

sukhi-2006

I got only one rom working, i tried others they don't work inc. another world,akira.
I'm using the new beta version one does it have compatibility issues.

sukhigp said:
I got only one rom working, i tried others they don't work inc. another world,akira.
Is Akira an A500 game?
Theres a list of compatable games somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
sukhigp said:
Akira is only compatible with version 0.7.0.
Here the current list of amiga games compatible (over 700 titles): http://forum.smokinglinux.com/sezione-amig...ochi-t1102.html (it is an italian page but you can scroll it down to the compatibility list, sorted by version and in alphabetic order).
For another world I will test it with the new beta :)

I have kickstart 1.3, i got only one game working.
I tried another game called super street fighter II turbo which is a 11 disk game which didn't work if it'a 11 disk game do i have install all of the disks to the rom folder.

sukhigp said:
I have kickstart 1.3, i got only one game working.
I tried another game called super street fighter II turbo which is a 11 disk game which didn't work if it'a 11 disk game do i have install all of the disks to the rom folder.
You will need all the adfs in the folder to play the game but disk one should boot by itself. Try using kickstart 3.0 or 3.1 and try games that are known to work (check the list) in order to see if your configuration is working properly

noldor73 said:
sukhigp said:
Akira is only compatible with version 0.7.0.
Here the current list of amiga games compatible (over 700 titles): http://forum.smokinglinux.com/sezione-amig...ochi-t1102.html (it is an italian page but you can scroll it down to the compatibility list, sorted by version and in alphabetic order).
For another world I will test it with the new beta :)

i dont know why but amberstar rund out of memory with three disks, but works fine with two disks..obviously with save states this wouldnt be a problem.. now its just an extra step.. also, will saves from previous versions of uae4all work? my previous save will load, but will not save proegress??

bodhee said:
i dont know why but amberstar rund out of memory with three disks, but works fine with two disks..obviously with save states this wouldnt be a problem.. now its just an extra step.. also, will saves from previous versions of uae4all work? my previous save will load, but will not save proegress??
Maybe the 3 disk version is a 1mb version and the 2 disk 512kb

foleyjo said:
bodhee said:

tried both and running out of memory..maybe an add for more than 1 mb?

bodhee said:
foleyjo said:
bodhee said:

Saves from previous versions are the same.
I think you get memory error because some game refuse to work with "strange drive" configuration like 3 or more drives (I think every drive use some amount of memory allocation)

The latest version of amiga emulator compatible list has another world, i tried this game and it didn't work now that's weird what's going on there i've lost trust in this emulator looks like the games hardly don't work in this emu.

what are the versions of the games your trying

ie: full file name

and are your kickstart roms working fine. Test by running the emulator without a game in andsee what it does

sukhigp said:
The full name of the game is another world there's only version available.
no i mean the full FILENAME. as in

Anotherworld(1991)(US GOLD)[cr Amiga Box][tr Hu](Disk 1 of 2).adf

you will find theres lots of versions of the same game out there all depending on who cracked it and what language its in etc. That way we know if we are checking the same version of the game as you.

noldor73 said:
bodhee said:
foleyjo said:
bodhee said:

I think you get memory error because some game refuse to work with "strange drive" configuration like 3 or more drives (I think every drive use some amount of memory allocation)

Well it works on the windows version of uae with three drives so its a weird problem

bodhee said:
noldor73 said:
bodhee said:
foleyjo said:
bodhee said:

Well it works on the windows version of uae with three drives so its a weird problem

It is no werid ^__^ because the uae4allgp2x is based on a very old version of uae. But if you can make it perfect and without bugs, you are welcome: the sources are public.

The full name is another world (1991)(U.S. Gold)(Fr)(Disk 1 0f 2)

When i load this game it comes to another world screen it's very colorful from there it doesn't go to the next screen.

Back