amiga 500 emulator in progress?

AHAHAHA that is the most pathetic fake i've ever seen! :D
Whos, mine or the Amiga one??? :D hehe....

Direct link to my Fake Picture... Just shows how Easy it could be... -

FAKE-GBA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
uhh, do you seriously think i thought that picture was real? i'm a hobbyist photographer. i know what a photograph looks like. i'm also a freelance digital artist and webdesigner. i know how to tell if a pic is fake or not.

i'm a hobbyist photographer, i'm also a freelance digital artist and webdesigner.

Not a Very Good one then if you couldnt tell that that Amiga Emu was a fake :D :p hehe

jegHegy said:
i know how to tell if a pic is fake or not.

well how come u didnt know / tell that the link you posted about a AMIGA Emulator had a Fake picture on that can easilly be made on simple software like Microsoft Paint???

:p :D :lol: :D :p :lol: :D :p :lol: :D B)

hehe

I hope that we are all wrong cos a Amiga Emulator would be great lol, but I have been Told that the Amiga would be too hard to emulate on a GP32 anyway... and at 40mhz It wouldn't even move :D hehe...

don't worry jeghegy, it's easy to act impulsively when get excited over something.... specially if it's a potential aminga emu!

Obviously fake.

Also Steve-O can you stop putting over 10 emoticons in each post, It's very annoying.
I could but I have an urge to use them :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :p :p

hehe

to help me overcome my habbit a Smilie limit would be good :D like a limit of 4 smilies max or something hint hint.. :D

There has been a day like "april fool's day" in spain some time ago. I guess this should've been a joke.

WinUAE needs a lot of RAM and CPU power to work correct. Specially the latest versions are more hungry than ever. Fellow (DOS) was running fine on my old Pentium 166 with frameskip enabled. Not sure if Fellow was coded in Assembler, but i think it was C.

Anyway... Emulating an Amiga 500 with it's three chips and all the timing issues... Not sure if a coder can handle this on GP32 :)

BTW... a recommendation for all who want to place fake stuff next time :D
a) make it realistic
B) grab a screenshot from a working emulator on PC, get a GP32 picture viewer and display it from there :)

Hmm... I just remember... wasn't it gp32spain as well who had news about an amiga emulator port months ago?

- Kojote

fellow is written in asm, so it's not portable.

amiga on gp32 is surely possible, but it requires to start from scratch.

the main core of fellow is assembler
the dos gui is c

i just had a look on the source. in this case porting fellow is not really possible and you are prefectly true that it will take ages to make an amiga500 emulator from scratch for gp32.

-kojote

Back