Am I A Lightweight Or Not?

Am I a light weight, or can I put it down to something else?

• Yup, definitely a light weight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We can let you off this time......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

loz_the_guru

i cant think of a good custom member title. Sugges
Website
Visit site
Following the succes of my recent "I feel ill post", certain acusations about my bodys ability to succesfully break down units of alchol were made. This poll was created with a single aim: To see what you all think. Not unlike other polls then.....

I suspect that you overestimated yourself (so that's a lightweight vote -- sorry) but I don't know, it's a lot worse if you drink on an empty stomach, mix drinks, or do a lot of physical exertion without some caffeine. Cheer up, at least it costs you less to get drunk :)

dude, if six pints was enough to make you start seeing shit then you got problems!

i myself recently had:
1 Pint of beer
6 Pints WKD
2 Sidekick Shots
2 Apple Schnaps Shots
2 Glasses Champagne

i'm considered a bit of a light weight by my mates, explained by the fact that i puked twice off that nice mix, they were wrecked but didn't puke, they however woke up with stonking hangovers whilst i was fine

i actually find it kinda convenient being sick, except when i'm smoking, thats just plain nasty.

if you're looking to up your tolerance then its a pretty simple task, just have a pint every evening with dinner, you'll soon find your body is able to cope with night out drinking far better

Its an Alco-pop.

Im sort of a light weight. I mean it takes about 6 pints before they even touch me, but once I'm tipsey and I drink another pint I'm gone.

Has anyone here tried a fat frog? Can't remember what wxactly is in it, but its a mix of 3 alco-pops, fuckin lovely.

I had a Smirnoff Ice in a club recently (they had nowt else), it was foul - I swear it was pure sugar, urgh! WKD isn't much better.
Here here! All alchopops were put on the earth by satan himself, to lure 12 year olds into cheesy clubs, where the sugar content makes them go hyper and the alchol makes them sick. Evil, evil things. And they taste rank.

loz_the_guru posted on Aug 23 2004 at 05:03 PM said:
I had a Smirnoff Ice in a club recently (they had nowt else), it was foul - I swear it was pure sugar, urgh! WKD isn't much better.
Here here! All alchopops were put on the earth by satan himself, to lure 12 year olds into cheesy clubs, where the sugar content makes them go hyper and the alchol makes them sick. Evil, evil things. And they taste rank.
I once had 11vk ices in one sitting... my teeth where killing the next day, pure sugar I swear. I occaisionly drink VK apples when im with a girl or I need something to down after a straight shot but that is all ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... well, whilst we're boasting of drinking prowess...

I think my most - ahem - extensive night of binge drinking would be my 18th. During which, I had

- About half a bottle of sake
- 2 double Malibu-cokes
- 2 G+Ts
- a double sambuka
- couple of quadruple-aftershocks

And I think some more, but its been almost a year, so I can't remember the precise details. That in itself is not what you'd call insane - as long as the result is a gibbering drunken wreck. Thing is, I was pretty much sober at the end of it...

6 pints and you're seeing things? Well, it sounds a little lightweight. But then if you hadn't had anything to eat, or you were low on water (not so much of an issue with beer, but with shots it can be), then understandable. Or if someone slipped you something - which I slightly doubt, simply because of the comments of those who know more than I do about the whole thing...

mattmagoo posted on Aug 23 2004 at 05:54 PM said:
damnit this place is filled with poofs and/or townies
Guess it's also full of narrow-minded fucks. By which I mean you alone.

There's nothing wrong with alcopops, at least they taste nice instead of the bitter shit taste of most beers. As for 'omg it's blue, I refuse to drink it' if colour dictates what you consume, stay the fuck away from strawberries. They're close to pink, watch out, you might turn into a fag!!

finty101: Fat frog is (from my experience in some remote Spanish location) Bicardi Breezer orange + WKD Blue + Smirnoff Ice. Result is a greenish, delicious drink served in a 2 litre pitcher (in my case).

And this is my 'opinion'. Matt you might not know what one of those is, given that you assume everyone must think like you.

Rico posted on Aug 23 2004 at 08:25 PM said:
finty101: Fat frog is (from my experience in some remote Spanish location) Bicardi Breezer orange + WKD Blue + Smirnoff Ice. Result is a greenish, delicious drink served in a 2 litre pitcher (in my case).
Thats it, oh the hilarity of watching people try to mix it in the park etc.

Rico posted on Aug 23 2004 at 07:25 PM said:
mattmagoo posted on Aug 23 2004 at 05:54 PM said:
damnit this place is filled with poofs and/or townies
Guess it's also full of narrow-minded fucks. By which I mean you alone.

There's nothing wrong with alcopops, at least they taste nice instead of the bitter shit taste of most beers. As for 'omg it's blue, I refuse to drink it' if colour dictates what you consume, stay the fuck away from strawberries. They're close to pink, watch out, you might turn into a fag!!

And this is my 'opinion'. Matt you might not know what one of those is, given that you assume everyone must think like you.
damnit, why does every1 start taking things so seriously

I know someone who after 2/3 drinks is pretty drunk. We got through a bottle of lambosso (I had 3/4 and she had 1/4 and she was giggling alot) while I was wasent even tipsy.

mattmagoo posted on Aug 23 2004 at 08:35 PM said:
damnit, why does every1 start taking things so seriously
I didn't, I just felt like being vindictive. Must have been your spelling.

(whoops, there I go again)

Does anyone actually like the taste of lager/beer, or just the mystic that surrounds it? But I dislike Alcopops in the main, apart from those things you could class as alcopops that are actullay ready mixed Barcadi and Coke. They're alright, even though it tastes like they've used Happy Shopper 30p Economy shit.

Back