All New Adventures of Morph from Aardman Animations - Kickstarter

Much as I loved Morph, this company has made mega money with their productions and merch. Why should we support an already successful company with this? 

KickStarter was (from what I've read) created to help new up and coming creators to develop something that, without help, would perhaps never see the light of day. These major companies taking advantage of it instead of using finance or their own funds really pisses me off.

I'd still love to see Morph again, but I won't support the company via KickStarter.

[CALM MODE]

Ooooh! Morph! :p

Now if it were all new episodes of The TrapDoor...

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree but similar things have happened with games companies.

Although Morph is cool, i'm wondering why Aardman need my money. @ iprice: new episodes of Trap Door would be awesome as they only made two series but i think that they'd struggle to get the voices right now Willie Rushton is dead.

I agree but similar things have happened with games companies.
I meant ALL financially viable companies, not just tv or whatever.

@ iprice: new episodes of Trap Door would be awesome as they only made two series but i think that they'd struggle to get the voices right now Willie Rushton is dead.
That's one of the reasons that I'd never expect to see new episodes ever. It could be done - they've rebooted bigger franchises with an all new cast, but yeah, Willie Rushton will forever be THE voices of The TrapDoor. I suppose there are voice actors that could mimic him, but then it'd be them doing a him, doing The TrapDoor. It'd never be the same. :(

Berk! Feeeeeeeed Meeeeeee!

Poor Old Boni. Ee's not been the same since 'is brain fell out!

Not too sure if I would pay over the £5 mark for this, as much as I'd love to see new episodes.

As people have already stated, they are quite a big company and they will get more money back from the tv stations once this airs. That means that it wont cost them a penny but they'll reap all the rewards.

If they are putting up a bundle of cash themselves though, fair enough.

Back