Ajack's Menu Bar/icon Collection

traylorpark said:
Hey, lenriad, I had a thought ... with the included tutorials on how to "ginge-ify" apps. I thought perhaps these two bullet points should be included as well?

*This tutorial assumes your GP2X/WIZ game is in the GAME folder, and GINGE is in the APPS folder.
**Beware: when creating the 'startup.gpe' file, some text editors will not encode the file properly. Be sure your file is "plain text" only (not rich text) and encoded in Unicode (or something else Unix compatible). Text editors capable of this are, TextEdit (MacOS)

What'cha think?

Yeah,
should be there as an info. I will include this into the readme, and maybe some more editors for Windows and Linux.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

your banners and icons really look great. Could somebody of you be so kind to do a banner/icon for Caanoo-Atari the Atari 800/130/5200 Emulator? Many thanks.

more people have started posting on this thread so I have to ask again if anyone has windows and a caanoo with most or all of the icons installed

thanks

Here are some icon & bars...

Wind and water puzzle battles
gingebanner.png

ginge.png

Sqdef

gingebanner.png

Caanoo Thomson MO5
titlelr.png

iconoz.png

Caanoo MSX
titleze.png

iconuf.png

Caanoo Thom
titletg.png

iconkv.png

Demon's World
demonst.png

demonse.png

PdfViewer
pdfviewer.png

icondp.png

No problem, but wait a minute, because I've got to tweak the PdfViewer bar...

And when you release the pack, credit please...

I havent seen the games you made title bars for but they look awesome and I'm gonna download them jsut because they look so awesome in your title bars :eek:

good job

Hi again,

Here you have the new archive (v1.8): http://localhostr.com/file/4YqPVCk/Caanoo Skin Pack v1.8.7z
What is new?
Code:
- two more Ginge titles
- title for PDFviewer (not yet released)
- about five new icons
- small fixes in the readme.txt

@ gr3h47
PDFviewer isn't released yet, so... you can't know it.
'SQdef' and 'Wind and Water' are GP2X games, so this are icons when you've made a startup script for these like in the readme.
And Deamon's World is an arcade game from fungp.com...

lenrlad

These are real nice, just downloaded the picodrive one, much better than the original. Good work :D

lenrlad said:
Hi again,

Here you have the new archive (v1.8): http://localhostr.com/file/4YqPVCk/Caanoo Skin Pack v1.8.7z
What is new?
Code:
- two more Ginge titles
- title for PDFviewer (not yet released)
- about five new icons
- small fixes in the readme.txt

@ gr3h47
PDFviewer isn't released yet, so... you can't know it.
'SQdef' and 'Wind and Water' are GP2X games, so this are icons when you've made a startup script for these like in the readme.
And Deamon's World is an arcade game from fungp.com...

lenrlad

Psf Viewer is going to be released soon, AFAIK. I'm testing it for Hardyx

Here's my personal set for Wind & Water: Puzzle Battles:

title.png
WindAndWater.png

Sorry I haven't been active, I've actually had my Caanoo up for sale but decided to pick it up again.

I'm glad you guys continued to update the pack.

Hi,

nice to hear that you didn't drop your caanoo. :)

Yeah, I updated the pack to the currently v1.8 with some more icons, fixes, white boarders and so on. But nevertheless I'm glad to see more nice icons made by you.

lenrlad

Hi guys

First of all, great work, thank you all. :)

I would like to have only icons/titles from this thread in the next Caanoo Emu Pack.

For this reason, I have a few requests, if someone has some spare time.

This one for DrSMS:

sms_sdl_c.png

This one for Temper (the Wiz version through Ginge):

pcengine.png

This one with a Neo Geo AES picture, instead of Neo Geo CD:

gngeotitle.png

gngeoicon.png

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi,

Some time ago I've already made an icon for DrSMS:
drsmsle.png

I've added many other new icons, too. If you can wait a bit I'll make the two you'd like to include.
And please credit the source of the icons (Caanoo Skin Pack) in the readme. :)

Thanks. I will mention this thread (or the skin pack) in the next version of the emu pack.

Can you please upload new versions of the skin pack to the file archive in the future ?

I know it's annoying, the approval takes too much time. But it's much easier to find, this thread is already very long.

EDIT:

MSX
Wolf4SDL
Ura Kaiten Patissier

...would be nice as well.

There's also a little known game that Ziz compiled for the Caanoo/Wiz/Dingoo/Pandora, it's called Snowman, http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/2669-homebrew-submissionvoting-thread/page__st__60
It's a very cool game that he made for the Pandora homebrew compo a couple of months back (I guess he never got around to adding these to the archive, I just happened to stumble across them). That link is to the page with the DL links but there is a screenshot on the first page of that thread. Anyway, it has an icon but it needs a nice title bar.

Back