Adventure Game Studio?

Thanks for the heads-up. What about the files used for generating the pnd? If you maintain that stuff and a readme file in the official repository, the Pandora will probably taken into account in future release announcements etc. Contanct jjsat on github if you're interested in that.

I have successfully tested with...

THE ART OF THEFT,

screenshot816.png

5 Days A Stranger,

screenshot213.png

Mordy_2,

screenshot573.png

Hallway of Adventures.

screenshot614.png

Only thing to improve is keys/button to use in special manner the right click with the mouse.

An adventure that don't work is Roboquest.

An advice download every games from this site http://agsarchives.com/ because sometime on official one some links are broken.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is awesome!! Thanks so much!

Did you manage to save your game in 5 days a stranger? It didn't work for me...

I just played throug 5 days a stranger on Android and didn't have problems. Bugs are fixed all the time, so you probably just need to use the newest version of the source.

Oh, you're using the Android port? I'm using the pandora one... I was just wondering if someone had any success saving games on that one. Worse case scenario, I'll switch to the Android.

I'll have a look. So many games already on my plate, I didn't actually try much beyond making sure it worked. :p

But I'll put in some effort tonight.

It saves alright, the files are there, it just can't find/load them. I'm investigating.

I've never played an AGS game. Does anyone have any recommendations?
The Chzo Mythos series (5 days a stranger, 7 days a skeptic, 6 days a sacrifice, and trilby notes) are ones I'd recommend.

Edit: You can get Speciai Editions off Yatzhee's website, not sure of the link ATM though. Should be an easy enough search

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately my builds can never seem to load an actual game file, and lunixbochs' build doesn't have debug symbols in it so I can't really trace through it. Sent him a PM asking him what trickery he used to compile but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. I know first hand how easy it is to miss PMs though.

I've never played an AGS game. Does anyone have any recommendations?
The Chzo Mythos series (5 days a stranger, 7 days a skeptic, 6 days a sacrifice, and trilby notes) are ones I'd recommend.

Edit: You can get Speciai Editions off Yatzhee's website, not sure of the link ATM though. Should be an easy enough search

Thanks for the recommendations!

Unfortunately my builds can never seem to load an actual game file, and lunixbochs' build doesn't have debug symbols in it so I can't really trace through it. Sent him a PM asking him what trickery he used to compile but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. I know first hand how easy it is to miss PMs though.

I hope he writes you back... This is one amazing addition to the pandora, AGS has some pretty awesome games!

Once again, thanks for the work man!

:eek: SO... are you saying that I'm able to play the fullyramblomatic.com games on my Pandora ?! THAT'S AWESOME !! :D

lunixbochs, thank you soooooo much !! ^_^

I played 5 Days A Stranger, but without music, is it normal ? Is anyone able to hear music ?

I played 5 Days A Stranger, but without music, is it normal ? Is anyone able to hear music ?

I don't remember any music... sounds was great but no music either. I stopped playing though until WizardStan can find a solution to saving games! Fingers crossed.

I don't remember any music... sounds was great but no music either. I stopped playing though until WizardStan can find a solution to saving games! Fingers crossed.

The music are midi files in the "Music" folder, you can hear them if you play on Windows.

Back