Addicted!

Flack

How many of you feel like you're addicted to your GP32?

Friday at work, I actually took mine to the bathroom with me at work and took a five minute break on the pot while playing some Donkey Kong.

Flack

I would not say that i'm addicted but it is a life saver at work. I do tech support over the phone for a compnay so I end up sitting on the phone 8 hours a day. It sucks but the gp32 gives me somthing to do other than stare at the wall between calls.

Makes a change from drinking coffee and reading the local paper as most of the guys at my work do.

(I'm English but live and work in the USA and whilst I am about my business!!!!!, I spot these guys walking in with a coffee cup in one hand, cell-phone (tsk mobile phone) in the other, shouting loudly, generally, with the paper under there arms, and they always go for the disabled cubicle!!!)

Please spare a prayer for my team Sheff Utd tomorrow in the FA Cup semi-final against the mighty French team Arse-Nil

Thanks

MrT

Sheffield Born and dragged up. :D

LOL @ Mr T :D I'm from Doncaster, just down the road from your old city...
I work alternate late shifts and the GP is just fine for when I'm on lates and the office is closed (especially playing those kool PC engine games!!) ;)

...and I live 5 mins away from Bramall Lane - the irony eh?

and the guys releasing pinball dreams are based in Sheffield as well!

I work in Superdrug, it's like some kind of Special Torture made just for me! But the GP does the job. We've got the sofa in the staff room. I go sit up there watch some ren and stimpy and play r-type. It's goooood! I need to find an adaptor that works for while I'm at home. I'm spending way too much money on batteries. Anyone know which of the snes emus runs fastest? Not too worried about sound.

Hi My name is Tom and I am a GP-aholic! Unfortunately I am addicted to the GP32. I play it at least 3 hours everyday. I work 13 hours everyday. I usually play it during my lunch break and midafternoon breaks. When I am home and don't have to work I still play the GP. My fiance has even threatened to break it because I have been recently spending more time with the handheld than her. Yeah I know what you all are thinkin... I am crazy and have no life. But let me tell you once I load up "Mania GP Oh my Goddess", or the PCEngine or even "Her Knights" theres no interupting me for at least 2 hours.

All in all I have been trying to go cold turkey though, after all my wedding is in 2 months... :blink:

oh the pcEngine... I don't have my gp yet, but am longing to play bcKid, dragon saber and so on... I had a a turboGT, the portable pcEngine, the most powerfull portable console for almost 10 years... I believe it eas buildt in 89.. a marvelous thing.
a picture of the turboGT

DuderJace posted on Apr 13 2003 said:
I work in Superdrug, it's like some kind of Special Torture made just for me!
What the hell is "Superdrug"?? :huh:
This sounds highly illegal... Not like a place to work. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe i am pretty addicted, i watched a quick 10 min movie at work during my break yesterday and I usually listen to mp3s on it quite a lot

and then the constant game play as well ^_^

SUPERDRUG is a pharmacy stype store similar to Wallgreens for our US friends

MrT

I'm way too addicted even before getting it.. As I'm on vacations right now, I have too much time spent just on thinking on the thing ;) (left lik-sang today!)

Back