Accessing dragonbox.de Shop in Canada not possible

It should be, I'm also getting orders for it.

What error do you get?

Are you using some proxy or weird provider? It uses GeoIP to determine where you're coming from.

Works for me (pulled up page, went to empty cart.)

"from Canada" .. which ISP/city? What error? Screenshot? Be more specific man :)

jeff

I had a problem when I was on vacation (in Switzerland) and tried to access the shop over a hotspot...

"Sie können aus Ihrem Land nicht auf unseren Shop zugreifen. Wir bitten Sie, uns für diese Unannehmlichkeit zu entschuldigen."

Means something like this in english...

"You can't access the shop from your country. Please apologize for the inconvenience."

Seems it doesn't let you in, if the IP can't be determined.

@ED: Can it be verified here www.geoiptool.com?

I found it on a subscription blacklist service under 'gambling'. I got it re-assigned to computing/ecommerce, but am still puzzled as to how it got it's original classification.

Any ideas?

It should be, I'm also getting orders for it.

What error do you get?

Are you using some proxy or weird provider? It uses GeoIP to determine where you're coming from.
I got two cases where they stated that they can't access dragonbox.de from within Canada, seeing only a message like ""You can't access the shop from your country. Please apologize for the inconvenience."

So I thought it might be good to bring in on the table, maybe I was too quick about it - sorry

I got it re-assigned to computing/ecommerce
How did you accomplish that ?

I see the same thing. Telus/Kamloops.

You cannot access our store from your country. We apologize for the inconvenience.

It's definitely something from the store software. I don't have any filters or proxies in the way, and the page is being served from https://www.dragonbox.de/en/.

Please try again, changed some stuff. Hopefully, the shop will still know whether to show you the prices correctly (with or without VAT).

Thanks.

Back