Refurbished units 256 Mb

Well, some here with a 256MB unit would recommend Android as well, but in my opinion it's not good enough for a normal user is textures are missing from games and you need to set up a swapfile manually so it won't run out of memory ;)

That's why I don't recommend it :)

Well, some here with a 256MB unit would recommend Android as well, but in my opinion it's not good enough for a normal user is textures are missing from games and you need to set up a swapfile manually so it won't run out of memory ;)

It could still be used for non-gaming purpose, maybe?

By the way when will these units be available ?

Last edited by a moderator:

A lot of plusses for this kind of approach to a "sales text". Maybe you should make a commercial, like these cliche car salesman TV-Spots => Honest Ed

I use a 256 mb Pandora since one Yeahr, and i can you promise: the Unit work just fine even if it dont have the 512 mb Ram, i have a 800 mb Swapfile since a couble Weeks, yes, but also whitout it, Playstation 1, GBA SNES, etc works just fine whitout the Swap..,

but for Firefox, and Android, you need the Swapfile because it need the extraram..

I tryed Minecraft Pocket Edition, Angry Birds, World of Goo, which all works great, only Angry Birds Space dosnt seems to work, but maybe its only something to tweak..

So dont think the CC Pandora are less worth than the new GC Ones, there are the Original Pandora, a bit Slower than the New, but for me its good until the Pandora 2..

Back