About Replacement Styli

Yeah mine arrived yesterday too :)

xstylusarrive5.jpg

Seem really nice, ergonomic, well built and fit the Pandora fine (though theres obviously room for a far larger Pandora Xstylus one day hint hint ;) ).

The Crystal one is nice for playing Guncon games on PCSX-Re-Armed!

Cheers Elton and best of luck for the future product launches too!

I was largely skint, so purely backed Elton for the lowest amount, which got one pack of 4 four XStylus on the left. It seemed odd as the the left hand section with a blister pack bubble for a fully opened Xstylus was empty, yet 4 is the correct number. On the left is the Crystal Xstylus which is a limited edition purely for the supporters, so I dont think those will be available to buy in future and I put out a DS stylus and Pandora stylus for comparisons sake. Nice product though.

edit: Its a slight shame that Elton didn't have the Pandora listed in the compatible consoles box, as a WTF is that(?) type of free advertising but as its still largely unheard of and with so few units out there, it wouldn't have been worth Eltons while for the added ink.

Chaser said:
edit: Its a slight shame that Elton didn't have the Pandora listed in the compatible consoles box, as a WTF is that(?) type of free advertising but as its still largely unheard of and with so few units out there, it wouldn't have been worth Eltons while for the added ink.
Hehe, I also thought the same when I read the "compatible with" list. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
fusion_power said:
Chaser said:
Hehe, I also thought the same when I read the "compatible with" list. :D

forgive me, my wife design the packaging for me. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back