Best Deals for Pandora

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
Thought it might be nice to have a thread for the best deals available for Pandora accessories. Here's some to start us off :

EDIT : No longer available (also note that only some versions of this card work with Pandora.) 32GB SDHC Class 10 £21.49 delivered from 7 Day Shop via Amazon. Edit : Good news, this card works fine with Pandora, Bad news, the price is now £28.88 delivered.

Retractable Metal Stylus (Black/2-Pack NDS Lite type) : Fits nicely into pandora stylus space : $1.33 delivered from Deal Extreme

Black Aluminium Hard Case for DS Phat : £7.61 Delivered via Amazon : Fits Pandora well with minimal modding (included foam insert needs to be cut in a couple of places)

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out my Pandora Specialty Shop!

http:///www.ithic.com

I will have new items cheaper than Amazon and MSRP. Next week Green earbuds, earclip headphones, speakers.

Underwater Kinetics hard cases for all you Pandora gear Ultra Box size 308 & 408. Exclusive deal direct from manufacturer.

Transcend RDP7 Memory Card Reader & USB hub.

Thanks for looking!

Any 64GB deals better than this one? Please direct me somewhere else cheaper, if possible because I'm going to order 6 next week.
MSY would be able to do cheaper, but you'd actually have to go into their store - they don't list everything on their website.

I live 1km away from an MSY store, so I'll take a walk there sometime next week. Anyway...as you know...I don't like even though you're a fellow Aussie...but thanks for the tip anyway.

This old Joytech DS case fits the Pandora a treat(as I'm sure most DS Phat cases do), a bargain @ £3.99 delivered for a very nice case.

http://www.play.com/Games/DS/4-/601754/Joytech-Carry-Case/Product.html?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=0&searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&searchstring=joytech+ds+case&urlrefer=search

Mine is branded Gaming Essentials and came free with my original DS Phat purchase, it's identical to this one though(should be silver on the outisde) so think the branding text was just changed for Argos, was part of a multipack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like this would be a rather nice bag for Pandora + accessories :

Tuff-Luv Rover Digital SLR / Camcorder Case Cover Bag - Size: S £12.99 delivered from 7 Day shop

Multi-ended USB charging cable (includes a Pandora-compatible charging tip), $4.90 (including free shipping), from DealExtreme.

I've been using one of these myself for both my Pandora and my Nintendo 3DS (the above cable also has a DSi/3DS tip on it), in conjunction with a good (non-DealExtreme) USB wall-charger, in order to cut down on how many chargers I carry. Obviously, you can't use more than one of the ends at once, as far as I know, and I don't intend to risk trying that. :p

Back