A Special Request

I <3 ED.
(I'm gonna get that printed on a tshirt, I think.)

I'm sorry man. Just keep positive, ok?

I wish you a speedy recovery and all the best with your treatment. I hope the OP guys sort you out soon. I am in 600-700 range last time I checked so cant help with trading places in Craig's queue.

Best of luck man, as many have already said, positive thinking makes a world of difference, I'm sure you have the positive thoughts of the entire forum at the moment, hope it helps...

As for the Pandora, I am way later than you on the queue, but it looks like it's sorted out (good job ED!)

I've had a couple of family members who have had cancer, so I definitely feel for you. I wish you a quick recovery as well as a quicker Pandora. Good luck with the treatment.

EDIT: Oh, and ED, I really respect you for that response.

-God Ginrai

Yea GG evildragon.

authoreyes: I hope you make it through this. I echo the sentiments of a positive attitude... maybe it doesn't help so much, but a negative attitude certainly hurts so much more.

I hope you get a Pandora, especially since you have endured a longer production delay than I have.

My thoughts are with you, friend. Stay strong and positive, you'll make it, I'm sure :)

Wolenber said:
I'm really sorry I have to do this, because I know this totally isn't the time. But did anybody else notice...

EvilDragon said:
I went from his testicles to the lung

Gruso said:
No, you didn't have to.

Actually I think he had, because this is exactly the point. Laughing is certainly the best therapy ever. Saying "Stay positive" and behave like it was a drama won't help, I'm afraid.

I'm used working with ill people, so I don't want to look like I don't care. It's the opposite in fact, I care A LOT. But I believe that the best way to help people with illness is generally to distract their mind, so they don't run in circle and focus too much on their health issues.

Anyway. I wish you to get better very soon, brother. I'll send you positive energy and prayers.

Blessings
Frédéric

Last edited by a moderator:
^ These boards are exactly the right place for distraction :D

Now someone send that bloke a Pandora! Be sure to post a review and stay in touch with your geek-family :)

Sorry to hear that mate. But as others say, stay positive, you never know what life is going to bring you.

My queue spot is somewhere about 1200 so I am of no help in that regard, but with your place around 600 I am sure you will soon have the Pandora in oyur hands anyway :)

Michoko said:
Actually I think he had, because this is exactly the point. Laughing is certainly the best therapy ever. Saying "Stay positive" and behave like it was a drama won't help, I'm afraid.
Drama? No drama here. I'm all for the power of laugher. Typos of that nature don't rate highly for me though. ;) No biggie.

Wow -

Thank you for all the kind words. I can't seem to sleep (I live in Chicago, around 2:30 am here)....

ED, it was from Craig's line that I ordered. And thank you for sharing the story about your friend. They say it's totally localized right now, I just need to get the biopsy and verify it's the same cancer as before, and then I can begin the chemo. They seem to think this I will begin chemo in about a week. Man, this sucks....But I will stay strong....

Thanks again everyone for your sentiments...

^If you have no joy with Craig, you are more than welcome to have mine (which i already have) and i'll just get yours directly from Craig when the time comes.

Let me know as i'd rather you had one now if it keeps your spirits up.

x68000 said:
^If you have no joy with Craig, you are more than welcome to have mine (which i already have) and i'll just get yours directly from Craig when the time comes

Thanks so much for the offer, but now, I am starting to feel guilty :) I know how long we have all been in this. I will just see if Craig has a 1 nubber or such handy. That will be fine, as I don't want to cause someone else to have to wait longer.

I'll throw in my hat as well - I should be getting my email in the next couple weeks (maybe days), but if you have no luck with Craig and dont want to take anyone else's offer you can trade places with me, I don't mind waiting a bit longer.

Echoing the sentiments of others around here, all the best and sending lots of positivity your way :)

Wow, so sorry to hear that... hard to find the right words.
I'm wishing you all the best in the world, stay strong and do a lot of positive thinking!
I would send you my Pandora if I had one... but I'm around 3600 at Eds list... :/
I'm sure that there will be some way that you can get yours a bit sooner. ;)
Will be some kind of distraction from all the other things you will have to get through.
Just never lose hope and be brave - you will get through this.
We believe in you! And I know if this sounds dumb or anything- will include you in my prayers and send some positive energy. :)
Wish you all the best!

@OP
Sorry to hear mate. Keep your spirits up!

Nova said:
Same here. Thx for the kind reaction ED! Not that I had expected differently anyway :)

@t-shirt idea: People outside our little world here are more inclined to understand erectile dysfunction, eating disorder or excited delirium when they read "ED"... your call running around with an I <3 ED shirt :p

authoreyes said:
All -

I am really sorry to make this request, but I was wondering if someone closer in the queue would be willing to swap places with me. I am currently somewhere in 550-650.

I was just diagnosed with cancer. I had testicular cancer 6 years ago, and it has come back. I will need to start undergoing chemo soon and I was hoping I could have my pandy set up before hand.

I know this is a bizarre request, and I swear, I don't mean to sound like a charity case. I just want to have some toys in place before chemo begins.

Thanks.

I'm sure you have the whole community patting you back on this, we all wish you good luck

SoleGrave said:
Sorry to hear this. I am unsure of my future state of health as well. Unfortunately Im way back in the line (38xx or so). I wish you well.

Hmm, what might you condition be? wonder why no one asked already, though you were last on page1, so you mightve been missed.

authoreyes said:
ED, it was from Craig's line that I ordered. And thank you for sharing the story about your friend. They say it's totally localized right now, I just need to get the biopsy and verify it's the same cancer as before, and then I can begin the chemo. They seem to think this I will begin chemo in about a week. Man, this sucks....But I will stay strong....

Actually, it doesn't suck. Well, sure, the whole thing sucks. But if it's totally localized, you have all the reason to be positive.
I KNOW it will work out well.

And I'm sure you can get one from Craig earlier - unless he is totally out of units. But in that case: I have some spare ones and can surely send you one.

Last edited:
Back