A Rainy Night In Soho

Chpt : 2 Demonkind march out past the gates of hell

The austure king's icy hateful gaze found a temporary home at the tomb of the dead god Serapis . He the austure king was already dead . So were his troops . But they were in a place long feared by mortals . It was the lip of a place known as the womb of the Earth . To leave his icy realm successfully he must pry himself away from what he had been - a sleeping god . Alas his cult had been destroyed long , long ago so he had been retired here .

There . He was ready . " march forward . " he called to his group of rotten guard . " Walk into my coffin . " he intoned . He as a retired god could not pass through the portal the portal he symbolically placed in his coffin with the last of his power . He sent them to wreck havoc in the mortal world . Why ? He was bored .

Chpt : 3 Unrelated shtilick .

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: THE REALISATIONS OF DREAMS

'Once, like you, I thought I had a purpose.
Now, unlike you, I realise we are all pinballs in life's arcade'
Albert Einstein

CHAPER TWENTY THREE: THE LUXURY OF MONEY
[doublepost=1568405877,1568405212][/doublepost]The best thing about money is the anonymity.

Jules Verne
[doublepost=1568405992][/doublepost]CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR: CATFISH

[doublepost=1568406115][/doublepost]CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: (A)NARCHY

[doublepost=1568406147][/doublepost](BEST SONG EVER WRITTEN)
[doublepost=1568406191][/doublepost]Listen to that 808

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: THE LAST 10 PERCENT

[doublepost=1568489713,1568489385][/doublepost]Shout out to my man ED. Keep keeping it real
Fo-eva

ich liebe dich homes

You mean because he made once a Video where he fell from his roof (one thing i cant make in my videos as they where one take).. ? Wouldnd make much sense,

So : Rest In Peace Mr Craigix, you made some trouple, but whitout you there where no Pandora
I doubt he has passed. He was a great influence to the scene, I remember right at the start it was very exciting providing ideas for how the Pandora should be and be laid out etc. I wonder what hes up to now. When you google him theres nothing absolute zero. I always thought he was quite a talented at the things he did. Business didnt go well, hey ho these things happen, hopefully it didnt deter him.

CODA

We care not for the lies of old men. We disregard empty threats of the end of days.
We know we are one. One world united.

Thank you Putin

Back