A Rainy Night In Soho

2bit

Chpt : 2 Demonkind march out past the gates of hell

The austure king's icy hateful gaze found a temporary home at the tomb of the dead god Serapis . He the austure king was already dead . So were his troops . But they were in a place long feared by mortals . It was the lip of a place known as the womb of the Earth . To leave his icy realm successfully he must pry himself away from what he had been - a sleeping god . Alas his cult had been destroyed long , long ago so he had been retired here .

There . He was ready . " march forward . " he called to his group of rotten guard . " Walk into my coffin . " he intoned . He as a retired god could not pass through the portal the portal he symbolically placed in his coffin with the last of his power . He sent them to wreck havoc in the mortal world . Why ? He was bored .

Chpt : 3 Unrelated shtilick .

Green7

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: THE REALISATIONS OF DREAMS

'Once, like you, I thought I had a purpose.
Now, unlike you, I realise we are all pinballs in life's arcade'
Albert Einstein

CHAPER TWENTY THREE: THE LUXURY OF MONEY
[doublepost=1568405877,1568405212][/doublepost]The best thing about money is the anonymity.

Jules Verne
[doublepost=1568405992][/doublepost]CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR: CATFISH

[doublepost=1568406115][/doublepost]CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: (A)NARCHY

[doublepost=1568406147][/doublepost](BEST SONG EVER WRITTEN)
[doublepost=1568406191][/doublepost]Listen to that 808

Green7

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: THE LAST 10 PERCENT

[doublepost=1568489713,1568489385][/doublepost]Shout out to my man ED. Keep keeping it real
Fo-eva

ich liebe dich homes

parodius

Still Fresh
You mean because he made once a Video where he fell from his roof (one thing i cant make in my videos as they where one take).. ? Wouldnd make much sense,

So : Rest In Peace Mr Craigix, you made some trouple, but whitout you there where no Pandora
I doubt he has passed. He was a great influence to the scene, I remember right at the start it was very exciting providing ideas for how the Pandora should be and be laid out etc. I wonder what hes up to now. When you google him theres nothing absolute zero. I always thought he was quite a talented at the things he did. Business didnt go well, hey ho these things happen, hopefully it didnt deter him.