A Rainy Night In Soho

A small boy, bent from hunger, stepped up to our protagonist from the battered crowd.

'Can I have my meal?'

'Of course my son' our protagonist beamed. He patted the child's head and looked straight into his waiting eyes, 'Only a dollar'

CHAPTER THIRTEEN : THE LAST REFUSE OF THE DAMNED

Last edited by a moderator:
Our protagonist, fresh from his charity work, got back to business.

'1 h4v3 t c0d3s'

No one listened.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN : GUARDIAN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN : GUARDIAN

Our protagonists head spun with the realisation he had, in the words of the Britney Spears song, did it again.

Another hit to the collectives credulity, another day.

Then it hit him.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN : SOBRIETY

CHAPTER SIXTEEN : SOBRIETY

'I must declare an interest here. I absolutely want this to fail and will do everything in my power to complete this aim'

Our protagonists thoughts include this as the default position of everyone but himself.

It struck him as a strange stance but he had never questioned the anti-logic.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN : SNAP

Not sure ... but looking at the state of his mince pies I'd say he's lucky to have any at left at all.

Looks like he's been in my shed blazing cheese for a 122 hours straight

So irritated was a nerd at the man ( presumably )

who wrote most of this story that the aforementioned nerd ( not geek , that makes him angry and you would find him annoying when angry )

finally did the past tense of snap .

That is , he without a single rational thought in his head decided to hijack a story - using someone else's non jailbroken IPhone 4S that happened to have a pink case with pop out angel wings , as his means to do so .

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN : MISSPELLED FURBAL

The Suns headline was as careless a pun as you'd expect - 'GEEK TRAGEDY'

Today' date=' our protagonist (46), destroyed the lives of DOZENS of helpless, badly dressed nerds.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN : AN EXPERIENCED BEGGER

A small boy, bent from hunger, stepped up from the battered crowd.

'Can I have my meal?'

'Of course my son. Only a dollar each.'

CHAPTER NINETEEN : THE INVENTION OF FINGERS

GOOG : down 12 points

MSFT : up 3

YHOO : - 1.17

OPRO: Outstanding debts to truth

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE : FOG OF WAR

As the world weighed on his shoulders, our protagonist decided he had enough of lying to people who seen through his lies.

All over a cheap bluetooth keyboard.

The End

The end ??????!!!!!!! No it can't be if that's the end then start a story here .

Chpt : 1 Throwing That Knife

"Na , na na na we are an ignorant stuck up group of sevies , first there comes Grant and his impressive collection of throwing Knives , then there's Amanda and her two ( ileagally ) cutdown shotguns which be 10 gauge , and 210 gauge , then finally the last and most important member of our little triad : me , for I use the most dangerous weapon combo of all : My voice and my mind . I am a teacher I teach advanced economics despite my being twelve years old .

So one day we were out in the woods when a man carrying a 243 , model 700 youth appeared out of nowhere . Grant instinctively threw a ( mid sized double edge six inch ) knife at his throat . It hit . The man did not fall .

Chpt : 2 Demonkind march out past the gates of hell .

Back