• Yes, i hate this project

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • F U OP

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • I pitty those who canceled

Votes: 52 73.2%

• Total voters

nikkopt

How do you feel now? Viewing those marvelous cases? Knowing that the wifi problem is gone? Knowing that mass production is about to start? :lol:

Do you think your irrational behavior was worth it?

Edit: Poll added

mali said:
I can live with it :)
The 2nd batch isn't that far away anymore.

Ur not in the same category :p

1257.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Knowing that mass production is about to start?"

A bit premature, that.

mali said:
I can live with it :)
The 2nd batch isn't that far away anymore.

Its just another 2 months after the usual 2 months after the common 2 months, after the normal 2 months after the release of the first batch which is just another 2 months after the usual 2 months after the common 2 months, after the normal 2 months after today.

I can't blame people who have lost interest in the project, let's face it, it has been going on for a while now and there have been a few broken promises over the last couple years. Not everyone can maintain their interest in something like this indefinitely.

I personally believe that these forums are just "ticking-over" with topics that are either complete bollocks (including this one) or based on so much conjecture that they are pointless. Occasionally we'll get a tit-bit of new information, but its mainly just bollocks. People are just waiting for this thing to be released and then the boards will come alive again and we'll have a steady flow of new software, mods and such to talk about. All sorts of new things will appear and new developers will be drawn in to the community. This is what I am waiting for. That is why I haven't cancelled, because I truly believe this will be a great product and I can't wait to see what great stuff the developers here come up with.

I also believe that the forums have become much less friendly (and sometimes hostile) in the last couple of years and that won't have helped keep people here. I won't say too much about it because I don't want to be asked for my order number ;)

Seriously, we all have limits. I was really looking forward to F-day, but one day I just gave up hoping that it would ever arrive.

/rant over.

I guess if I were one of the people you were asking I'd counter with the question "how does it feel to still not have a Pandora" >_>

Yeah these forums have become less friendly in the time we have been waiting for the pandora and we have been reading craig's posts (not gonna say more). But Im still havent cancelled and I hope my pandora will come some day.

EDIT:

Those noobs are worse than those people who cancel.

Quoted from youtube:

"syst3m08 I hope someone will port Half-Life to the Pandora. That game alone could sell a million copies of the pandora or more. Probably more :)
Thumbs up this comment if you think they should port Half-Life (if possible)!"

"meany105 if they can get a BATTLEFIELD game running on this thing, I will definetly buy it, till them I am kind of on the fence, because the keyboard is too small and I could just get a MSI wind"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPYDDFwyG0U

And all that 3DS and the hardware is obsolete talk.

I personally feel that you could wait the few months left for the Pandora to ship before you start gloating.

If someone canceled, and did not regret it, it is unlikely that they would ever come to this forum.

DAP said:
If someone canceled, and did not regret it, it is unlikely that they would ever come to this forum.

Or they have a Wiz and they accidently see this topic at the last posts part and they think: Hey lets post there Im happy I cancelled.

I canceled and i am still here ,i really want to see this project through ,i want OP to be successful with the Pandora and i want to see the dream become the reality ,it's really as simple as that ,i had no option but to simply not reorder after the banking issues.

Paddy

I didn't meant to be hostile with the creation of this thread. If i am gloating, it's because this project is finally becoming a reality and not because i'll have my pandora and those who canceled won't since i didn't pre-ordered one.

I'm also sure most of the users that canceled are still interested in having one and still browse this forum..

Hey Nikkopt ,don't worry forums are here for all the members to say what they feel and generally interact with everyone else on the same level ,this is a forum for the Pandora after all ,it's just some people's heads are too far up their own arses and obviously have a problem with freedom of speech.

I can understand some people will be getting sour about the Pandora at this point and just want the device they have pay'd for a year ago ,but then some people are just bad apples and you can tell from the posts.

ps ,i am not directly talking about anyone on this topic ,more in general.

Paddy

I might actually start playing WoW again if I can stream it to Pandora and walk around my apartment, watch movies on my projector, etc. It's a really enjoyable game, I just can't put in the time unless I can do it while doing other things as well.

I never canceled. I got my money refunded after the "payment crisis" and was never clearly asked to repay or my order would be canceled. Anyway, the point is moot, because i decided not to repay (reorder) until the project showed some sign of being on track. This never happened, and it is now, what, two years later? I still feel uncomfortable reordering because it still seems "out of control."

I do hope they succeed though. Although i don't like the form factor, i like the concept and would love to make some games for the thing.

So now i am stuck with a Wiz... without any kind of connectivity... in this day and age!

/Uni

Back