A Pre-Emptive Tip About The Tip Of The Stylus

Prometheus

As you may be aware from some of the reviews on the forums so far, the Pandora's stylus has been observed to sometimes have a tiny bit of a seam visible on the tip, which feels quite scratchy against the touch-screen, and which may have the potential to scratch the screen.

Some have suggested using fine-grit sandpaper, but having just dealt with mine, I will say that sandpaper may very well be overkill for this task. If you have a fine nail-file to hand (male Pandorians may need to borrow one :p ), just use that - it only takes a handful of short and gentle rubs against a fine nail-file to completely remove the seam and smooth out the tip of the stylus.

Even a nail file may be overkill... mine had a seam, and I wrote with it on a piece of paper as I would a normal pen. It leaves a trail where you can see the paint/plastic/magic rub off onto the paper. Do a couple large circles and the tip should be silky smooth!

Haha, wow, I didn't think that would make a difference. Good discovery, both of you.

Did running it over paper also fix the sides of the tip, out of curiousity?

Back