A Note On Gmame

ralp99

glad to see this emulator finally surfaced through the competition, maybe it's not shaped up quite as we'd all hoped BUT it's definitely something and you can see where it's going. We first saw pics of some mame port or other running on the GP32 well over a year ago now, and other than skeezix's cool XCade we've not had any actual arcade hardware emu'd on the little bastard...

sure GMame is slow and limited but the guy had been going steady with it and psoting progress on his modest page, that makes it fun to watch and see what's coming next... I am definitely excited and what with all the recent SNES/Genesis emu news around here lately, GP32 is finally getting close to getting all my hopes fulfilled.

thanks for your work Mirko (in this case) and other dev's!

I'm a big fan of Mame, so was over the moon to see it surface on my beloved little handheld. Sure, it doesn't play many games at the moment, but then again neither did the original Mame (Puck-man and derivatives iirc). I'm sure we'll see nothing but great progress on this exciting project (even if I can't seem to find a working set for Galaga or Rally X :( ).

Back