A Decent Tv Out Cable?

shade

Still Fresh
Any idea when a decent TV out cable is going to be released as I got the one where you have to push it up to work.

Maybe someone could put a diagram up on the gp2x wiki of how to make a cable ourselves?

yeah, what really secured my purchase on the 2X was the TV-out, i cant wait for a proper TV out, i just hope this next one is long enough to reach from the back of my TV to me instead of having to buy a stupid godamn extension cable..

Craigix says that the current TV-out cable is a cheap one made by a chinese company and gamepark just purchased some from them so they don't work very well. He said that there would be a better one available from his site (gp2x.co.uk) in the future.

Maybe someone could put a diagram up on the gp2x wiki of how to make a cable ourselves?

There has been one for some time:EXT Pinout

That is really all you need, I looked inside my TV-out cord and it couldn't be simpler, it really is just a plug.

Anything for these Samsung phones should work with the right pins in it:

a720
E810
E720
E730

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ok, I've already seen that page but I thought maybe there might have needed to be some resistors or something added on some of those lines.

I've sent for the tv out cable. It comes with the s video connector but I can easily remove it and put a decent connector on it. If I have any problems with it I can put up with it for the time being. We might be waiting months for one from gbax.

Back