666 posts!

666 :unsure: :unsure: Uh-oh. That's scary

Depends on what sort of luck you want.

If this topic turns into a completely random flame-war then I'd say it is unlucky... otherwise, I doubt it

AXEMAN, AXEMAN, lock this post before it does come unlucky-hehehe :lol:

Hmmmm. Will this be an unlucky post? Who knows :blink:

All who reply to post number 666 are doomed to die horribly tomorrow before the sun se.. oh wait.. damnit!

hey, you, yeah you, above my post, you had the 6th post on axeman's 666th post. :eek:

Oops, I meant you had the 6th reply, silly me! :lol:

Now who is going to make the 66th post???? (We all know that all this is really just to up post counts BTW)

My Saturday job is checkout operator :( and a couple of times I have got a total of £6.66 and the customer has bought something else just to change the total :D

yes i know, it is the sign of the anti christ. blah blah blah. besides, the end of the world aint comming till 2017

My Saturday job is checkout operator and a couple of times I have got a total of £6.66 and the customer has bought something else just to change the total

Intel produced a 667mhz processor instead of a 666Mhz one for the same reason....

"Woe to you oh earth and sea, for the devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short. Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number. It's number is six hundred and sixty six."

Heh - from Revalation 13 - also the beginning of the quality song by Iron Maiden called "The Number of the Beast"

Creepy stuff :blink:

Back