Metroid Prime Hunters Help

pantera6

Ruler of good and evil, then i make them fight tog
Website
Visit site
hi im living in the UK and id love to have metroid prime hunters before our 5th of may release.
anyway, does anyone know if the wifi features of an american game would work in england, i dont see why it wont. but who knows i might be unlucky and have to wait :eek:

I don't see why it shouldn't. I know my US Animal CRossing works here in the UK. Unfortunately, I have heard (in the wind) that a US copy of Hunter won't work in the UK... I don't see why or how that could be... but it's just what I've heard.

fair enough i guess
yer i heard something about metroid prime hunters having new features, one being that it would tell other players how many times you shut your ds off while playing so they can decide to play you or not.

I have a US version of the demo card that comes with the DS. I can't use multiplayer with any UK cards. I'm assuming this is due to some sort of region incompatibility, as the same happened on the GBA when trying to link a UK Zelda: Four Swords cart with a US one.

nickspoon posted on Mar 18 2006 at 07:07 PM said:
I have a US version of the demo card that comes with the DS. I can't use multiplayer with any UK cards. I'm assuming this is due to some sort of region incompatibility, as the same happened on the GBA when trying to link a UK Zelda: Four Swords cart with a US one.
Well, Wifi is sure to work :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back